Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm floored... Just floored... *Very long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My daughter's dad is unbelievable, he disappeared when I got pregnant claiming he wasn't ready to be a father. We were married, and TTC her. He filed for divorce, we divorced once she was born I got full custody and he just disappeared right after.

So, 16 years later. He pops back up, dd starts a relationship with him. All went well, except for over a month everytime Dd comes back from her dad's she has random lash outs. Cries on her way back home when I pick her up, but refuses to tell me what's going on. Last night she called me to come pick her up from her dads, She was tired of being there.

Upon arrival, my ex is on his porch with a pissed off look on his face. Me, oblivious to the situation. I ask what's going on, he starts yelling that I was a heartless bitch taking away his daughter again. With all my might I didn't say a word and dd pulled out of the house with a big box of stuff she'd brought to her dad's. I kept ignoring my ex and helped dd, then when finished we left.

I asked dd what happened, she broke down... She was bawling her eyes out, I stopped and comforted her. What she told me floored me, during all her time with her dad she was verbally abused by him. He would called her fat, make comments about how she should lose weight, Also went as far as telling her she was never wanted... Basically belittling her constantly... So that night she got tired, and bitched back. Apparently ex grabbed her by the collar and shoved her into the counter yelling at her. When he let go that's when she ran to her room and called me.

Instinctively, I asked her if she wanted to press charges against him. She has visible fresh scratches on her neck, she told me he had accidentally scratched her pushing her into the counter.

She said no, she didn't want to cause any more trouble then there already was. I almost turned around and kicked his ass.

Today I asked her about pressing charges again, again her answer was no. She even started blaming herself, if she hadn't talked back and all... I said she did well about defending herself, she had nothing to beat herself up for. She's locked herself up in her room all day. (She had no school today.)

My daughter isn't fat, she's actually a very active person. My ex showed his true colors and my dd suffered because of it. I'm powerless and I hate it, I wish I could hand his assail to him but can't because dd will suffer from that too...

All I can add is What a fucking asswipe, jerk, who missed out not once but twice a chance to have a good relationship with his daughter. I hope he fucking crawls up a hole and dies there. ALONE!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I'm sorry.  That's gotta be tough on both of you.  Hang in there.

momtoBrenna
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:55 PM

(((Hugs))) to both of you. That is terrible! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I would absolutely press charges.
Mrs.Wilk32
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:57 PM
Hopefully your daughter will reconsider wanting a relationship with him. It's better to have no father in her life rather than one who will belittle and abuse her mentally and physically.

I'm sorry. I can only imagine how she must feel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Well in a way this is good. She's learned a powerful lesson on how you let yourself be treated. She did well and this will likely help her in the future. Don't get me wrong, it still sucks and he's a jerk. She should be proud of herself, she's an amazingly strong young lady.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Dd didn't deserve this, she hoped for a good relationship with him. She tried and tried and failed, now she blames herself. I despise that man... He turned my wonderful daughter into a broken one in a matter of months...

Quoting chalisa0:

I'm sorry.  That's gotta be tough on both of you.  Hang in there.

TXCatLady
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:02 PM

well now she knows who he is and hopefully will not want anymore to do with him

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:05 PM
I'm sorry. Hopefully she cuts all ties with him.
vreed0608
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:05 PM
I'd press charges and she wouldn't be seeing him again. My ex has a very abusive history and I don't even want to think about how I'd react of my baby girl came home any way other than happy. Please get her some help so she realizes it wasn't her fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:05 PM
It is... I'm so ANGRY for her too... I wish I could go back and stop her from the beginning... Save her the heart ache...

Sadly time machines have yet to be invented.

Quoting momtoBrenna:

(((Hugs))) to both of you. That is terrible! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)