Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy neighbors!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Let's hear your crazy neighbor stories. 

I'll start:

My neighbor whines about the tiniest things and drives me nuts. She also has the most nauseating voice when she whines and sounds angry and super whiny about everything and has a bit of a Fran Drescher sound to her voice. I try to steer clear of her but at least once or twice a year she comes up to me or dh and bitches about something that is ridiculously petty and stupid. I feel like I can't go outside or she will come up to me and bitch about something

Ok you guys? Let's hear it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Put her in her place.  You don't have to interact with her.  You don't have to indulge her complaints.  Tell her to get off your property and leave you alone. If she persists, get the law involved.  There is no reason you should feel harassed in your own home. 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:34 PM
In the Spring they have a piece of shit car that they rev and work on constantly until Winter....and they have a SPED dog that barks incessantly at air!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:34 PM
If she comes to you and complains you complain to her about how petty and stupid the things she bitches about that will teach her a lesson and probably won't bother you again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm probably considered the crazy neighbor.
I yell a lot (working on it, i yell a lot less now than i did when we first moved in several years ago).
My husband and I have loud sex (usually only when we are inebriated- once or twice a month).
I barely talk to the neighbors (I say hi in passing, but that's it).
And I'm sure there are things I am forgetting, but that's what I can remember.
MyLittlefoot
by on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:13 AM

I live in an apartment and my neighbor is insane! He makes me think of Dr. House from the tv show House, because he is a middle aged guy who walks with a cane and is super grumpy and always looks either depressed or angry or drunk.  He has a maybe 10 year old son who he screams at all the time, swearing at him everyday loud enough that I'm sure everyone in the building can hear.  He has threatened him, told him to run away, called his mother a crazy whore to the kid, he is nuts.

I feel bad for his son, who is also though a pain in the ass as a neighbor.  Him and his little friends have thrown things at my window, they bother my cat when he is in the window, they run up and down the stairs in the buiding screaming and playing tag when my daughter is sleeping.  They even try to peek inside my apartment through the window to call my cat over if he isn't there.  

Jblb
by Emerald Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:16 AM
I'm winning in the neighbour department, for the first time in a long time. On one side - older couple. Awesome, we all get along fabulously. Their kids & grandkids have become great friends with us and our kids.

On the other side. Llama farmers, and they own the house but do not live in it, or rent it. It just sits empty and they come by once or twice a week for an hour or so. They are weird, but nice.
morgiefae
by on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:19 AM

I'm in an apartment building, the people under me are older (brother and sister) and are crazy lol

the sister is wheel chair bound and uses her meds for more then medically necessary

the brother is an alcoholic and will start fights with Young guys 1/2 his age

her daughter hasn't came around lately.... last i knew she was in rehab >.<

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:24 AM
FFUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK
ALL of my neighbors are very nice and quiet.....
Im probably the craziest person in our neighborhood.......BUT. I hide it very well, LOL
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:29 AM
We have awesome neighbors. Our group of eight houses has fifteen kids and sixteen adults and we sit out every weekend and drink wine while the kids race their bikes down the street.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:34 AM

We live in a townhouse and the unit next door is a rental. We've had our fair share of crazies over there, I have no idea where the owner found them.

We've had:

a family that never left the house,

the family with the teenager girl that always called ambulances...she had no health issues but would make stuff up,

the drunk hoe that would be drinking out on the back patio while her 3 year old hung out of an open upstairs window or ran around the neighborhood alone,

the amazing chef that stayed about a year, mostly rent free, because he had a habit of moving in places and only paying a month or two of rent then waiting for eviction,

the family with a teenage boy that would light pop bottles on fire and throw them on my patio,

the drunk mom with the teenage boy who could never remember a key so he'd drag stuff from the dumpster to their patio and climb on whatever it was to reach an upstairs window (once it was a huge couch)

and currently, a single guy that leaves around 1am most mornings and arrives back home at 3am. I wondered wth he did, but found out he owns a strip club and goes in late to close it up.

Most of the other neighbors have stayed for years and are pretty cool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)