Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

((Spin off))What's the best thing your dh has done to you??

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:45 PM
  • 22 Replies
So this is a spin on a post about all the bad the DH/SO/BF have done. Quite frankly I feel we don't give em the proper appreciation they need and deserve. So I'll go first.

When dh and I were dating for three yrs I had mentioned how much I'd wanted a telescope. Fast forward 9 yrs and we're married this particular yr we could only afford presents for our son and nephews. But he surprised me with a telescope if ask when we were going out. I cried like a baby.
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amje
by Maynard's Bitch on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Knocked me up five times.
PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Woohoo
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
He rubs my feet almost every day. He remembers things I say I want even when I don't. He always thanks me for making dinner, which I do most days. He's a great father. He helps around the house without being asked.

Yeah, I got a good one :D
HotJerZMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
That's so sweet! It sounds like he really wanted to make you happy!

When my DH and I were just dating for about a month, I had a horrible flare up of Psoriasis. I didn't tell him I had it yet and I didn't want him to see me like that so I kept trying to postpone. I finally told him why and he was just like "oh ok well call me when you feel better."

Well he had researched on his own what it was and surprised me by coming over unannounced with an oatmeal bath and coconut oil and proceeded to pamper me, telling me how beautiful I was and how he needed to see me. I literally cried because I looked like a freakin leper and he genuinely told me I was beautiful. I knew that day I loved him.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:58 PM
He saved my life.
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:59 PM
Had a street named after me
PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Woah how? If you don't mind my mosey ass asking

Quoting thefiregoddess: He saved my life.
bob.the.minion
by 🍌bababa baba nana on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Ditto. Except it's my back, not my feet.

Quoting B1Bomber: He rubs my feet almost every day. He remembers things I say I want even when I don't. He always thanks me for making dinner, which I do most days. He's a great father. He helps around the house without being asked.

Yeah, I got a good one :D
bob.the.minion
by 🍌bababa baba nana on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Also, this.

Quoting thefiregoddess: He saved my life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
A lot, he's a good guy. This is much more interesting than the worst. I didn't even open that one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)