Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm absolutely pissed!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I'm trying to adjust to third shift. Took this stupid shift because it made sense and helped everyone! Dh who has to be up at 6 am is playing his stupid freaking game. And I'm dozing off because I have nothing to do but screw around on my phone. Thanks ass. Guess I'll try again tomorrow! If he tells me one more time to suck it up and deal, I'm probably going to break his nose. Ungrateful ass
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:00 AM
What was he supposed to do? Maybe my pregnancy but I'm confused as to what you wanted from him?
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Sleep when you can. If he works first shift and you third you both need to sleep when you can
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:04 AM
Typically he's in bed by now. But now all of a sudden he wants to be up

Quoting Anonymous 2: What was he supposed to do? Maybe my pregnancy but I'm confused as to what you wanted from him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:05 AM
I understand that. But my shift will be starting right now. I need to sleep after the kids leave for school. But I can't watch this game to stay awake. It puts me to sleep

Quoting crescentstar2: Sleep when you can. If he works first shift and you third you both need to sleep when you can
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Why is that impacting you right now?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Typically he's in bed by now. But now all of a sudden he wants to be up

Quoting Anonymous 2: What was he supposed to do? Maybe my pregnancy but I'm confused as to what you wanted from him?
crescentstar2
by expecto patronum on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Can you watch something on your phone or get up and move. It's hard to train yourself to do something it's not used to

Quoting Anonymous 1: I understand that. But my shift will be starting right now. I need to sleep after the kids leave for school. But I can't watch this game to stay awake. It puts me to sleep

Quoting crescentstar2: Sleep when you can. If he works first shift and you third you both need to sleep when you can
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:08 AM

I'm not understanding the issue. He needs to not tell you to suck it up but if you're just sitting there calling him an ass maybe that's not helping the situation. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 27, 2015 at 7:55 AM
I need to have something to watch or something to do. And with him awake, he controls everything.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why is that impacting you right now?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Typically he's in bed by now. But now all of a sudden he wants to be up

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:00 AM

I'm kind of lost.

bcauseimthemom
by imjenndoe on Oct. 27, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Why is it that he controls everything? Seems like that is the issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)