Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The only songs I like

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Are musicals. Everything on the radio makes me want to scratch my ears out. Anyone else?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Nah. I'm not that dramatic.
pinktardis
by Pinky on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:42 AM
I mostly listen to classical, lately.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:43 AM
And that is nice too. I just don't feel much for anything popular lately.

Quoting pinktardis: I mostly listen to classical lately.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:44 AM
I like a variety every now and then, but country is my go to music/station.
ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 AM

i like a bit a everything - show tunes, musicals, oldies, current songs, german death metal, classical, songs from veggie tales or animaniacts - they are all on my playlist happily together - i can go from bach, to rammstien, to fall out boys, to veggie tales, to psy with ease

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:48 AM
I don't listen to the radio for the most part. I'm really digging Clarity by Zedd feat Foxes right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Now that must be nice to have such a wide interest. Your Pandora must be popping and random haha.

Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

i like a bit a everything - show tunes, musicals, oldies, current songs, german death metal, classical, songs from veggie tales or animaniacts - they are all on my playlist happily together - i can go from bach, to rammstien, to fall out boys, to veggie tales, to psy with ease

DonnaNoble
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:51 AM
This. Plus folk music and even a little bit of country.

Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this

yeah, forgot to mention those, but they're there too - and - donna noble has left the library, donna noble has been saved

Quoting DonnaNoble: This. Plus folk music and even a little bit of country.
Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

ElvinCephalopod
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:55 AM

i don't have pandora, but yes, my playlist is very random - i like it that way, though if i'm stressed, my playlist is more hard rock/metal than anything else

Quoting Anonymous 1: Now that must be nice to have such a wide interest. Your Pandora must be popping and random haha.
Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)