Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

idk what to eat!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Bagels with cream cheese, pb&j sandwiches, rice...

All things i eat on a daily basis. Except now I'm trying to lose weight (over 200) and i need to cut those out (pcos).

But I'm looking through the kitchen this morning, thinking, wtf am i supposed to eat?! Pretty pathetic that idk.

What do you guys eat for breakfast and lunch? I think breakfast is the main problem for me. Lunch, i can easily do a salad and left over chicken. I got a George Foreman so the chicken will be healthier.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM
Generally I eat low carb.

Today I've had peanuts, cheese cubes, ham steak, chicken wings, bacon and a sausage patty. Oh and a Greek yogurt.

I've also had 2 premier protein shakes via my tube.

100lbs down in 4.5 months.
Alicia_Griffin
by Alicia on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:31 AM
Boiled eggs on wheat toast for breakfast is good when you're on a diet

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bagels with cream cheese, pb&j sandwiches, rice...

All things i eat on a daily basis. Except now I'm trying to lose weight (over 200) and i need to cut those out (pcos).

But I'm looking through the kitchen this morning, thinking, wtf am i supposed to eat?! Pretty pathetic that idk.

What do you guys eat for breakfast and lunch? I think breakfast is the main problem for me. Lunch, i can easily do a salad and left over chicken. I got a George Foreman so the chicken will be healthier.
PumpkinSpice8
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:33 AM
Cherrios with bananas today!

almburr
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:34 AM
I eat a shit ton of eggs. I weight lift. So I take in higher amounts. My breakfast is usually eggs, turkey, avocado and beets. I try to eat 6 times a day. I wake up starving. Hummus and baby carrots, Whole grain sandwiches veggies. Lots of water.
goldpandora
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:34 AM

Poached egg, lightly buttered wholegrain toast, natural yoghurt and an orange (or any other fruit), glass of water, black coffee no sugar. 

MinglingMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:35 AM
Eggs. I love eggs for breakfast because there's so much you can do with them to change it up. I recommend mixing in some veggies or something if you scramble them. On days that I'm in a rush, I eat fruit and yogurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:36 AM
Thanks, moms, for the ideas! I gotta go shopping today lol
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:00 AM
I usually eat a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast. Lunch is usually leftovers or if I'm out I'll grab something quick like a chicken wrap (grilled chicken, greens, cesar or ranch dressing and shredded cheese on a whole wheat tortilla).

You can also take a whole wheat tortilla and make a pizza with it. Just add some pizza sauce and toppings (I like using mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni). Pop it in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes. The cheese will be bubbly and the tortilla crisps up a bit. My mom and dad are both watching what they eat. So whenever they're in the mood for pizza, this is how they make it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)