Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy announcement?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:53 AM
  • 6 Replies
Today is my husband and I's 10 year anniversary. I wanted to announce my 4th pregnancy to those who aren't as close on Facebook. Im too lazy to make up a bunch of props and take one of those cute announcement pictures.
I was thinking about posting something like, "Ten years and four beautiful kids later. Happy anniversary to the love of my life" and see who gets it.
Is that stupid or cheesy? Any ideas on a better way to word it.
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Caitlinsmom09
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:00 AM
No one with a quick opinion? I know its not a drama post but a few seconds would be helpful.
my3girls201410
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:01 AM
That would be cute. Idk I haven't been pregnant in over 5 years.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:02 AM
I never did a public announcement people would eventually figure it out. I only told close family and friends but if your friends or family pay attention to detail they might get it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:02 AM
I'm not good at cute announcements either. I think yours is good, but also that some people may not be observant enough to get it. Can you include an ultrasound pic or something?
dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:03 AM
I think it sounds cute. I know with my family on fb it wouldn't take l9ng for them to question it! Congratulations!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM

I think your idea is cute. I'm not good with announcements either. I'm pregnant with our third, and all I did was post the ultrasound picture on Facebook.

Happy anniversary and congrats on your pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)