Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Turned on by the masseuse....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies

I recently went away with some friends for one of their birthdays. We all went to the spa,some got manicures, etc, some massages. I love a good massage and try to get one whenever I can. The masseuse was a really good looking man, as they usually are. Lying there naked under the towel as he massages me all over, running his hands up my thighs, massaging my ass, then feeling barely covered when I turn over and feel my nipples get so hard while he massages my legs, my hips and waste ..... Damn, it always gets me so turned on!!

Anyone else have this happen? We always hear about men going to an Asian rub and tug for a happy ending massage, and that is definitely not what I would want, but...... I do get so turned on at these massages, and it doesn't help that I'm an exhibitionist at heart, and like to accidentally flash men in public.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:07 AM
Um... No. I actually won't go to a masseuse because I don't like strangers touching me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:08 AM
I would never see a male massage therapist.
lapcounter
by Race Mom on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:09 AM
No, I don't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Missdameanor
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:11 AM
Hello dude on the internet! =)
I've had many massages by both genders and they've never massaged my ASS.
I give your troll post a negative 6 for lack of creativity. =(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 8:12 AM
**waist
KristyKat
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

As a licensed massage therapist, we do work the glutes. I know not everyone does, but we were trained to work them over top the sheets and of course, professionally. It can be a major problem area.

To the OP. touch is intimate, but please, don't purposely flash your therapist. Any trained professional would and should get fired if they pursue an unethical arrangement. It's actually one of the reasons we don't like to be called masseuses. That is the name prostitutes advertise themselves under.

Quoting Missdameanor: Hello dude on the internet! =) I've had many massages by both genders and they've never massaged my ASS. I give your troll post a negative 6 for lack of creativity. =(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Quoting Missdameanor: Hello dude on the internet! =) I've had many massages by both genders and they've never massaged my ASS. I give your troll post a negative 6 for lack of creativity. =(

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

It's probably this guy again:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Your waste?  Like your poop?  Why did he massage your poop?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

My DH is a lisenced massage therapist (though he does not do that work for pay anymore, he does still give me massages). He definitely massages my ass as part of the treatment for my sciatica... But it is anything but sexy. It hurts like hell, actually.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)