Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so tired of this...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
My husband complained about the house being messy, basically saying I'm lazy.

I pointed out our schedules,
He works 5 am 3 pm, 5 days a week, he has the kids from 4 pm until I get home at 11-midnight 5 days a week.

The kids go to bed at 8, so everyday he has a good 3-4 hours to himself.
I do not get that time.
I'm also 6 months pregnant.
I clean up the house, vacuum clean the bathroom, make beds and put laundry away, some days I am too tired and just relax before I go to work, only one of our children are in school, the other is only 4, and is home all day.

So I don't actually get "me" time.

I asked him to please take care of the garbage, and do the dishes. And he didn't for two days!!'

I then found out he doesn't bathe the kids because he thought I did. I do on. Saturday's and Sunday's. The rest of the week since he is here for bedtime he should have been doing it.

The point of this post, every time I ask him to do anything I get the "I work all day" and then a fight happens and it turns into "you don't like it you can leave"

I'm going to leave.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM
I wouldn't be with someone that wouldn't help me out in the house WE live in and I wouldn't stay with someone that doesn't appreciate me.
corticosteroid
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM

Hire some help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:32 AM
Exactly I have had enough, and I'm leaving.

Quoting RaynesMommy07: I wouldn't be with someone that wouldn't help me out in the house WE live in and I wouldn't stay with someone that doesn't appreciate me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)