Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this is ridiculous

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
So the law firm I work for just took a case for someone who is here illegally. They sent him away and he changed his name and then went and bought a social security number, etc for himself, so he can be here "legally". And no one has a problem with it. He is taking stuff from actual American citizens and then even suing our American companies because he was injured at a job that he shouldn't even have been able to get because he is an illegal immigrant. But because he paid for his social security number, birh certificate, etc he gets stuff.
While I know so many Americans who don't have anything. They need to put that fence up and keep illegals out.
I'm all for Trump for President. If you can't come legally like all the other people trying to get here you don't need to be here.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:26 AM
That is a sleazy ass firm you are working for. You should be so proud. Lol You complain about the abuse, but line up for that check every Friday. Oh, America. Lol
FromAtoZ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

You are not supposed to be discussing cases from the law firm you work for.

Clearly you need to find another line of work.

This speaks more to your lack of character than anything to do with the firm you work for.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:29 AM

I agree with you and many documented immigrants agree as well. I'd be mad too if I paid 20k to be a citizen and some dumb ass lies and comes for free. 

I work at a law firm too and would still take the case if we did those kinds of cases. Money is money. Try not to drive yourself crazy with it. Morals kind of go out the window when it comes to lawyers. 

cookiemonster77
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:32 AM

I like trump but don't support him on this issue. At least the person in your example had a job and was contributing to society. I think illegal immigrants that are here in the U.S. working houls be allowed to stay with proof that they have worked for x amount of years and a letter from heir employer stating that they are a good worker and vouch for them. Believe it or not, the Mexicans where we live are very good workers. I can count on them to appreciate their job. We always have too many positions open, but people regularly tell us they'd rather stay home and collect their govt benefits. Lazy ass Americans!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM
If this is real then you need to contact the police since that guy is committing identity theft.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:42 PM
I JUST found out today they are sleazy. I am looking for a new job

Quoting Anonymous 2: That is a sleazy ass firm you are working for. You should be so proud. Lol You complain about the abuse, but line up for that check every Friday. Oh, America. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:45 PM
Reality check. We can't mention names if the people. Generics can be mentioned. I have narrowed it down to a law firm in the United States, and there is a guy who is here illegally that paid for a ssn. I wonder how many if those that are out there? Probably a lot more than you would think.

Quoting FromAtoZ:

This speaks more to your lack of character than anything to do with the firm you work for.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:47 PM
Usually we deal with good upstanding LEGAL American citizens or immigrants. But then this shows up and I'm looking for a new job.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I agree with you and many documented immigrants agree as well. I'd be mad too if I paid 20k to be a citizen and some dumb ass lies and comes for free. 

I work at a law firm too and would still take the case if we did those kinds of cases. Money is money. Try not to drive yourself crazy with it. Morals kind of go out the window when it comes to lawyers. 

FromAtoZ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Reality check. We can't mention names if the people. Generics can be mentioned. I have narrowed it down to a law firm in the United States, and there is a guy who is here illegally that paid for a ssn. I wonder how many if those that are out there? Probably a lot more than you would think.
Quoting FromAtoZ:

You are in need of a reality check.  

At any rate, it still speaks more to her lack of character, going on and on about a legal matter she has no right to discuss.

She should find another job.  

I worked for a firm that handled such cases.  Not once did I discuss it with anyone as that would have come back on my reputation as a Paralegal.  Not to mention I knew right from wrong.  After the first case that was accepted, I found another firm who was more in line with the way I looked at things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish you luck! I wouldn't work for them, either. Once you get a new job, you should report them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I JUST found out today they are sleazy. I am looking for a new job

Quoting Anonymous 2: That is a sleazy ass firm you are working for. You should be so proud. Lol You complain about the abuse, but line up for that check every Friday. Oh, America. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)