Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are the nanny?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I feel embarrassed someone was asking this yesterday.. I was asked first if I was an older sister and then if I was the nanny. Do I not look old enough to be a mother? Or is it that my children are mixed race and I am white? What do you guys think?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:48 PM
I am about to turn 25 in a few months.
ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:50 PM

IDK post a pic.

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:50 PM

We can't see you so no way to tell without a picture. 

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Every Halloween somebody says what a good sister I am. I like it lol, appreciate it while it lasts op!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:53 PM
How can I be taking full advantage of this time... Maybe I should also dress up and go trick or treating.

Quoting Maks1mommy: Every Halloween somebody says what a good sister I am. I like it lol, appreciate it while it lasts op!
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:55 PM
Lol for sure!

Quoting Anonymous 1: How can I be taking full advantage of this time... Maybe I should also dress up and go trick or treating.

Quoting Maks1mommy: Every Halloween somebody says what a good sister I am. I like it lol, appreciate it while it lasts op!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 12:57 PM
People assume I'm my kids nanny too. I don't think I look young though. It's just the majority of people around here leave their kids to be raised by either a nanny or the grandparents.
hotspice58
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Your kids being mixed race and you being white.  Usually, it's black mothers of mixed race kids that are assumed to be babysitters and  nannies.

mommahellfire88
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:00 PM
Are you seriously upset pver this? Some would love to be mistaken.
You need to distinguish between the important stuff andthe fluff.how is this harming you?
And why not dress up if you vould get away with it,though i doubt you look tot age-13 and under

Quoting Anonymous 1: How can I be taking full advantage of this time... Maybe I should also dress up and go trick or treating.

bresmommy21
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:10 PM

I have all my kids pictures posted in my office. I always get a handful of people ask if my LO is my first grand child. Then I have to explain that she was planned. lmao. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)