Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh tramatized the neighbors' daughter. *warning, might be too graphic for some*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
My dh is a hunter. Always has been, always will be.
Well, we keep our neighbors' spare key in our garage for them in case they are locked out. Our garage door is rarely locked so even if we aren't home, they could get the key if needed.
Anyway, my husband shot a deer yesterday morning and had it hanging in our garage. Can you see where this is going?
Last night their teenaged daughter came home and had forgotten her key and no one was home at her house, so she let herself into our garage. I don't know why she didn't turn on the light, the switch is right by the door, but she chose to walk into the dark to get the key. Yup, she bumped into the hanging deer and screamed bloody fucking murder.
My dh ran out and switched on the light and she was just standing there screaming. He pulled her out of the garage and just held her in a hug until I came out (maybe one minute after him) and I brought her inside. She calmed right down and went home (after my dh got her key) and even joked about it before she left but I felt so bad. My dh did too. I talked to her mom this morning and she said she's fine, but I still feel bad.
I changed the location of their key too. Now it's hanging on a nail right inside the door and I told the mom. She laughed and said her dd probably won't ever forget her key again after last night. Lol. I'm so glad that she recovered quickly.
And he took care of the deer last night so it's not hanging there anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Lol aw.
Leilanis_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Lol pretty funny
engagedandproud
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:48 PM
Lol I laughed. Poor girl.
amnd1983
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Awww poor thing! LOL

Magical_Mommy92
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Lol that's epic
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

You guys handled this well and there shouldn't be any lasting harm...

Kaelee1
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:50 PM

Why do people walk into a dark room?  I don't do that.  

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:51 PM
How funny!! Once my dad shot a bear and had it hanging in the garage. Me and my friend ashley were walking home from school and went in the house from the garage and it scared the shit out of us lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:52 PM
I don't know. Especially a dark garage! Lol. I'm way too chicken for that.

Quoting Kaelee1:

Why do people walk into a dark room?  I don't do that.  

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

If I bumped into a dead something hanging from the ceiling in the dark, I'd scream bloody f*cking murder too.  I'd probably wouldn't be able to move either.  Poor kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)