Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO FREAKIN PISSED!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My shitbag neighbors have this stupid mutt dog that they let loose to run the whole damn neighborhood. This morning I go outside to leave for work, and the fucking thing was climbing on my car! My paint is all scratched up. I'm livid! I want to punt the damn thing down the street, but I think I'll settle for criminal charges instead. Why are people so ignorant??? If you have a dog, keep it on a fucking leash or in your yard!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Sue them for the cost of getting it repainted.  Then, they might take control of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:34 PM

When I was younger we had an evil lady next door who set out poisoned food for any animal that came to her yard.

Bitch died old and alone.

Magical_Mommy92
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:36 PM

Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna happen as well. The dog also scratched up my boyfriend's car.... Irresponsible pet ownership is about to get seriously pricey for these assholes.

Quoting chalisa0:

Sue them for the cost of getting it repainted.  Then, they might take control of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I would never seriously hurt the dog! LOL! I'm just so mad!!! I have 4 fur babies of my own, it just drives me crazy when people don't properly own pets. All of mine stay in the house.

Your neighbor sounds terrible.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

When I was younger we had an evil lady next door who set out poisoned food for any animal that came to her yard.

Bitch died old and alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I would report it to the police,non emergency. If for nothing more than insurance purposes. I would confront them and demand they pay for damages. I would also try to film the dog doing that. Don't worry though I'm sure the dog will get hit by a car soon since it has shitty owners. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:38 PM
You need to call animal
control when you see it loose. If they are assholes enough to let their dog roam like that I doubt they will take responsibility but you should try.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:39 PM

I called animal control and they said they'd go talk to them. I think I will sue for damages though.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I would report it to the police,non emergency. If for nothing more than insurance purposes. I would confront them and demand they pay for damages. I would also try to film the dog doing that. Don't worry though I'm sure the dog will get hit by a car soon since it has shitty owners. 

jabs54
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:42 PM

Did you take a picture of the dog on your car?  I hope you can get them to pay for a new paint job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 2:57 PM

Unfortunately no... but you best believe I will next time... and take them to civil court. And I'm sure there will be a next time. They never keep the dog in the house. :(

Quoting jabs54:

Did you take a picture of the dog on your car?  I hope you can get them to pay for a new paint job.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)