Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all of my kids are gay

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
1 mom liked this

all 3 of my sons are gay, and have partners and my dd is bisexual, she has dated both men and women, married a man, had children and is now divorced and dating a woman. maybe im an odd old bird but i dont see anything wrong with it, but all my coworkers say i either did something wrong to make ALL my children gay or i abused them......i dont know maybe its just starting to bother me because all my kids are happy and people are trying to bring them down

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:13 PM
All my friends and all my lovers are gay.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:15 PM
It's estimated at least 10% of the population is gay so while it's rare all your kids would be gay, I don't see the big deal either.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this

You didn't do anything wrong. Ignore those idiots.

I know someone who him and all 3 of his other siblings are gay/lesbian.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be strange for all of the kids to be gay. But it doesn't mean you fucked up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:16 PM
They must've been exposed to and caught the gay.

Hahaha just kidding
DJsmama34
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:16 PM

i dont see anything wrong with it. if all ur kids are happy then thats all that matters. dont listen to anyone else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:17 PM
Do you work in the 1940s?
Sassy3classy
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Now, see this makes me wonder if being gay is genetic or situational/personality..

Rlmori2010
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:17 PM
You did nothing wrong they are happy in thier lives so you did your job in my opinion. You were accepting of them and the path they chose and that's all a child wants is to be accepted by thier parents

Quoting Anonymous 1:

all 3 of my sons are gay, and have partners and my dd is bisexual, she has dated both men and women, married a man, had children and is now divorced and dating a woman. maybe im an odd old bird but i dont see anything wrong with it, but all my coworkers say i either did something wrong to make ALL my children gay or i abused them......i dont know maybe its just starting to bother me because all my kids are happy and people are trying to bring them down

MeAndTommyLee
by Angie on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's odd.  I will say that.  I wouldn't claim you did something wrong, or accuse you of doing anything terrible to them.  If that's what friends and co-workers are telling you they aren't your friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)