Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh jesus christ

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

my sd started showing interest in other religions recently, she asked me if i had any books about other religions so i brought in my box of old books from the garage. i have a ton of books, satanic bibles wiccan books, fairy magic books, mythology, mormon bibles, regular bibles, the only thing i dont have is a Koran. anyway she ended up taking one of my fairy books back to her moms house (i didnt know she did) and her mom flipped the fuck out, she called me and cussed me out and honestly the only thing i said to her was "(dh's name) said it was fine, im sorry but you cant dictate what goes on here. by the way if you destroy the book i expect the $60 its worth" and hung up.....ffs its a FAIRY book.....*sigh*

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:54 PM

I'd not allow her to take anything back home with her to her bio Mom's house at this rate.

How old is the girl?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:57 PM

5, the book she took just showed pictures of fairy gardens and doors and "offerings" of almond milk in sea shells and stuff like that. i didnt even know she took it though

Quoting PPCLC:

I'd not allow her to take anything back home with her to her bio Mom's house at this rate.

How old is the girl?

bookwormx4
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Her mom is batshit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:11 PM

bump

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Wow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:17 PM

yeah

Quoting vegaswife2011: Wow.

IsaidsothatsY
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:21 PM
Gotta say if my 5yr old came home with any of those Id be ticked. I do want my children to eventually make up their own mind about what to believe but I think there are much better ways to answer questions about other religions from a 5 yr old. I wouldnt have a problem with a 15yr old reading any of those but not a 5yr old
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:24 PM

why whats the difference? she reads it and asks questions

Quoting IsaidsothatsY: Gotta say if my 5yr old came home with any of those Id be ticked. I do want my children to eventually make up their own mind about what to believe but I think there are much better ways to answer questions about other religions from a 5 yr old. I wouldnt have a problem with a 15yr old reading any of those but not a 5yr old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)