Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She gave alcohol to my kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I'm pissed.

My ex husband, remarried with a girl 10 years younger than him. She's still in the partying stage of her life.

My kids are 15 and 16, both boys, and then DD10. They stayed last night with their father, and when they came back from school today I asked them how it went. Both boys looked at each other and I asked them what happened.

They told me that their father had to go to his work place for a few things and later called thag he would stay in his office for a few hours. They were left alone with their father wife.

After DD was sleeping (around 9:30), the boys were watching tv and the woman came to sit with them with beers and asked them if they wanted. They said no and she continued to offer until each one took one, after the first they both said they liked it and she just went and give them more.

I was pissed, I call their father and he said "Well, they are boys, they should be learning those things". I was furious! This is one of the things that we were married we had diccused and back them he was okay with them not drinking while they were underage. Bit now that he has a younger wife, then it is suddenly okay for them to do it?

I don't want them in that house anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:26 PM
How much did they have? I would be pissed too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:27 PM
I'd have her arrested.
aheasley
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Wow that is really not ok. Is it legal in your state to give alcohol to minors when they are at home?
FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh hell no.

I would be livid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Another example of terrible parents or parental figures forcing alcohol on teens. It is likely illegal where you are and you should call the police. Maybe she will be arrested, or fined at the least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:41 PM
They said three but they looked nervous so they probably had more.

Quoting 2babymomma: How much did they have? I would be pissed too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:42 PM
We donde live in the USA, but it is illegal to give alcohol to minors no matter if they are in home or not.

Quoting aheasley: Wow that is really not ok. Is it legal in your state to give alcohol to minors when they are at home?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:44 PM
It is illegal. I will do this.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Another example of terrible parents or parental figures forcing alcohol on teens. It is likely illegal where you are and you should call the police. Maybe she will be arrested, or fined at the least.
aheasley
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:46 PM
You do or do not live in the US?

Quoting Anonymous 1: We donde live in the USA, but it is illegal to give alcohol to minors no matter if they are in home or not.

Quoting aheasley: Wow that is really not ok. Is it legal in your state to give alcohol to minors when they are at home?
geeez
by Baroness on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:46 PM
That is bullshit. What did your ex have to say about it?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)