Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of your kids look alike?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:57 PM
  • 78 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Three of my boys look so similar. It's really funny.

This is Brigham (now almost 9), Jacob (4), and Zech (18 months) all around the same age in the pictures.
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
They do look very much alike.
sarah824
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

People tell me they look similar, but I don't really see it...

mommy211983
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 4:58 PM
My boys look almost identical.
MrsCottingham
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Your boys are very cute. My daughters...my oldest two do NOT look alike nor have they ever. My oldest has darker skin, brown eyes, and brown hair while my second daughter has lighter skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I do have a set of twin daughters, and they look identical yet are fraternal. My youngest...she resembles my second and her twin sisters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM
My boys are 6.5 years apart, the youngest being 17 months so right now, no they don't really look alike. My youngest however looks exactly like his big brother when he was a baby. Dh can't even tell them apart in some pictures lol
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM

Mobile Photo

The only one that didn't look like the others was Moses (now 7). Excuse the face. It was 5-6 years ago. LOL

Quoting Danesmommy1: They do look very much alike.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Mine don't look alike at all as they are different races. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Dd1 looks like DH and Dd2 looks like me. DH is 1/2 Native American and dd1 has his features dark almond eyes and medium hair. Dd2 his big blue eyes and light hair like me. You can tell they are related though.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM
Jacob thought they were all Zechariah. He was surprised to find out one was a picture of his big brother, and that the other was him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My boys are 6.5 years apart, the youngest being 17 months so right now, no they don't really look alike. My youngest however looks exactly like his big brother when he was a baby. Dh can't even tell them apart in some pictures lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Nope. Not at all. DD10 favors her dad - blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, facial features and temperament.

DD8 favors my side and bears resemblance to my brother - dark hair, brown eyes, same brow structure, olive-ish complexion, similar temperament
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)