Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoyed!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
For the past two days when I'm scrolling through cm a video keeps popping up and trying to play. How do I get rid of it?
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM
I have the same problem. It's frustrating!
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:13 PM
What video? Where?
Thankfully, it hasn't invaded my CM. Did you pick it up from something else? Google maybe?
Amybelle
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:16 PM

you have a  computer virus

Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:25 PM

Hi,

Can you please send The CafeMom Admin Team a screenshot of what you're seeing if you get that ad again? You can reach them by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

Here's how to take a screenshot:

Go to the page where you're having the problem.
Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
Open an image program on your computer (like Microsoft Paint).
Paste the screenshot you just took by holding the 'Ctrl' button and pressing 'V' on your keyboard (or, go to the 'Edit' menu and click 'Paste').
Save the screenshot you just created as a JPG, GIF, or PNG.

On CafeMom, click the 'Add a photo' button and insert the screenshot in your message. If you're unable to insert a screenshot in a message to us, you can email your image to the CafeMom Team directly at feedback@cafemom.com.

Thank you,

The Cafe Group Admin Team

1northwestmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:45 PM
Will do, when it pops up again

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Hi,Can you please send The CafeMom Admin Team a screenshot of what you're seeing if you get that ad again? You can reach them by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.Here's how to take a screenshot:Go to the page where you're having the problem.Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.Open an image program on your computer (like Microsoft Paint).Paste the screenshot you just took by holding the 'Ctrl' button and pressing 'V' on your keyboard (or, go to the 'Edit' menu and click 'Paste').Save the screenshot you just created as a JPG, GIF, or PNG.On CafeMom, click the 'Add a photo' button and insert the screenshot in your message. If you're unable to insert a screenshot in a message to us, you can email your image to the CafeMom Team directly at feedback@cafemom.com.Thank you,The Cafe Group Admin Team

1northwestmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:46 PM
I'm on my iPhone & no other issues with any other apps

Quoting Amybelle:

you have a  computer virus

1northwestmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:24 PM

Mobile Photo

Here's a snapshot of the video that keeps popping up

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Hi,Can you please send The CafeMom Admin Team a screenshot of what you're seeing if you get that ad again? You can reach them by using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.Here's how to take a screenshot:Go to the page where you're having the problem.Press the 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.Open an image program on your computer (like Microsoft Paint).Paste the screenshot you just took by holding the 'Ctrl' button and pressing 'V' on your keyboard (or, go to the 'Edit' menu and click 'Paste').Save the screenshot you just created as a JPG, GIF, or PNG.On CafeMom, click the 'Add a photo' button and insert the screenshot in your message. If you're unable to insert a screenshot in a message to us, you can email your image to the CafeMom Team directly at feedback@cafemom.com.Thank you,The Cafe Group Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)