Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think about...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Attempting a day in the life in mc? I know that it's something fun and a way to get to know a little more about the ladies behind the screen names in my private groups.

Would anybody be interested?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:53 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Attempting a day in the life in mc? I know that it's something fun and a way to get to know a little more about the ladies behind the screen names in my private groups.

morgiefae
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Me either

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Attempting a day in the life in mc? I know that it's something fun and a way to get to know a little more about the ladies behind the screen names in my private groups.

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Could you elaborate?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:06 PM
Oh good! I always worry I'll be the only confused one. Lol

Quoting morgiefae: Me either

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM
I'm confused
morgiefae
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Either my nerdy video game downloads faster, or people need to post stuff that doesn't leave you scratching your head......

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Oh good! I always worry I'll be the only confused one. Lol

Quoting morgiefae: Me either

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Sorry, I've been at work. It's basically a little snapshot at a normal day in a person's life. You post pictures of stuff you do throughout the day, write posts, etc.

It's just for fun and to give a little more insight into people. We seem to only see the bad shit around this group,

Wasn't trying to be vague, just thought most people would know what it was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Sorry, I've been at work. It's basically a little snapshot at a normal day in a person's life. You post pictures of stuff you do throughout the day, write posts, etc.

Quoting AngelSinger: Could you elaborate?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Hmph that's interesting

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sorry, I've been at work. It's basically a little snapshot at a normal day in a person's life. You post pictures of stuff you do throughout the day, write posts, etc.

It's just for fun and to give a little more insight into people. We seem to only see the bad shit around this group,

Wasn't trying to be vague, just thought most people would know what it was.

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Oct. 30, 2015 at 12:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Posting pics and info about how I spend my day in this group? Are you insane?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)