Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I am so depressed....I am currently on depression medication but its not helping, I had hoped my doctor would call me back today but that didn't happen....I hate feeling like this :(

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JENNlEPEPSl
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:25 PM

I understand. 

How are you feeling, deep down. 

do you think you could hurt yourself right now? Do you think you could hurt your children right now? or ignore your children to the point of danger? 

Please, if you need someone to talk to, message me, or call the hotline. there is always someone to talk to. 

JENNlEPEPSl
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:31 PM

Please dont go away. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM
I'm just feeling really scared and worried.... No and no.... Thank you.... I might, I don't know....

Quoting JENNlEPEPSl:

I understand. 

do you think you could hurt yourself right now? Do you think you could hurt your children right now? or ignore your children to the point of danger? 

Please, if you need someone to talk to, message me, or call the hotline. there is always someone to talk to. 

JENNlEPEPSl
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:35 PM

*hugs* i know. i am here anytime you want to message me. If you ever feel like you want to hurt yourself, dont wait. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm just feeling really scared and worried.... No and no.... Thank you.... I might, I don't know....
Quoting JENNlEPEPSl:

I understand. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 30, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)