Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever had inestional parasites?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
If so what are the symptoms? This is highly embarrassing BC If I have them I have no idea how I could have gotten them BC I'm a clean person. But ive got almost no appetite,ive lost weight and occasionally I have diarrhea and nauseous and here the past few days ive had a little itching around my rectum and vagina and like I said I'm a clean person
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:27 PM
Cleaning a litter box and not washing your hands
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Don't have a cat used to have a dog but not anymore

Quoting Anonymous 2: Cleaning a litter box and not washing your hands
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM
Been to anyone's house with fleas?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Don't have a cat used to have a dog but not anymore

Quoting Anonymous 2: Cleaning a litter box and not washing your hands
Canadiana
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:32 PM
Elaborate? Parasites how? And saying you are a clean person means nothing. Parasites generally like clean hosts. Oldest myth in the book.

Maybe it's herpes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:35 PM

I had worms more than once as  a kid. No idea how I got them, but no one in my family had them ever but me. I did bite my nails for a bunch of years, so maybe that did it! It seems embarrassing, but your doctor has seen way worse, so don't worry too much! You get a prescription to kill them off. It's really the only way. It will get much much worse every day you put it off. It doesn't go away on its own, they just multiply. 

With that said, get it taken care of ASAP. If you stare at your poop in the toilet you can see them. Sorry - I know it sounds Icky

Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:36 PM
No. Here's a bump.
PoisonEyeV
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:36 PM

Haven't seen ButterMeUp in a while...you could have asked her. She had ass worms...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:36 PM
I meant intestinal parasites not on the skin

Quoting Canadiana: Elaborate? Parasites how? And saying you are a clean person means nothing. Parasites generally like clean hosts. Oldest myth in the book.

Maybe it's herpes.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:38 PM
Predator outside?
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Talk to a doctor. My cousin got pin worms when we were in India when we were little and it sounds a lot like that. When we got back to the states and he went to the doctor, the doctor said they are very common in the US as well. He is very clean, but it isn't a matter of cleanliness. Washing hands and drinking clean water definately lowers the risks, but you can pick up parasites from ground soil, from other people, from your food, etc., so it isn't a matter of cleanliness. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)