Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You brought her. You keep her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
My younger sister (22) has always been a mess and a troublemaker. We are three siblings, my brother is 32, I'm 28 we both received strict education and our parents set their expectations really up. But then she was born and for some reason, they always let her do whatever she wanted, they actually punished us when we said no to her! Because of this she grew up thinking everybody owe her respect and should give her what she wants.

Once she was 13-14, she started going to parties and having boyfriends and stuff. Got pregnant at 15 and my mother had the guts to tell me that the money I got from MY work I should use it to buy baby things. When she had the baby, thet wanted me to be her free babysitter meanwhile she was partying again. I left home.

I made my own family, when my sister turned 18 she left with a boyfriend and left her son with my parents. My parents move near to me a year ago, and three weeks ago they managed to bring my sister back home. She has another two kids but is the same as before. The kids are little monsters, they yell, hit, throw temper tantrums, cry for everything and destroy everything. My mother can't handle them and wants me to take my sister in because my house has more space and the kids can be friends with mine.

She is angry because I said hell no. If she is so much of a woman to keep having kids, she should also go find a job and rent a place for her.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leilanis_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:05 PM
I totally agree with you
FromAtoZ
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:07 PM

Can't say I blame you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hell nope!
Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:08 PM
I feel for the kids.
Stay strong

Quoting Leilanis_mommy1: I totally agree with you
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Another sad case.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🀰🏽 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:12 PM
I would say no too. She sounds like trouble and like she isn't doing anything to help herself. She needs to grow up and people need to stop enabling her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:12 PM
Probably just another troll.

Quoting eyes4ears: Another sad case.
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i don't blame you one bit. your sister needs to grow up and take responsibility for her kids.

handy0318
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Sad situation for her kids, but your responsibility is to your own family. Your mom is out of line.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:17 PM
My parents need to stop that, they are the ones that made her like that and keep allowing that

Quoting Manic_Sinner: I would say no too. She sounds like trouble and like she isn't doing anything to help herself. She needs to grow up and people need to stop enabling her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)