Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

Poll

Question: Is the website a healthy thing or a harmful thing?

Options:

healthy

harmful

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

I am new to the website.  I have to admit if I had this website available when my children where small, I would have been confused. All I hear is lady's fighting over circumcisions, when daughters should be having sex and when to call the police to lock their rear ends up. I seriously wonder if the website is a healthy thing or a way to fight someone anonymously.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ThatDancerGirl
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:31 PM
LOL
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:31 PM
Who cares? It's fun and more entertaining than soaps.
vamaria
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this

It's both, honestly. This is not the healthiest group. Many of the other CafeMom groups are saner, lol. But this is fun and active. Just don't take it too seriously.

smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:36 PM
Yep, this!

Quoting vamaria:

It's both, honestly. This is not the healthiest group. Many of the other CafeMom groups are saner, lol. But this is fun and active. Just don't take it too seriously.

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:36 PM
This.

Quoting vamaria:

TxCowGirl07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:38 PM

I didnt vote.  I think it is a tmixture of both, but either way it is entertaining.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

CM in general is a healthy place full of good advice.  MC specifically is good for nothing more than a laugh.  The vast majority of the groups on CM are nothing like this one.  I know that it is shocking to some, but there is a whole CM world out there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:41 PM

I was told that this was a noncombative website for moms with different ideas....  I think I got lied to.  I am not saying that it isn't funny. It is funny at times.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Quoting Danesmommy1: Who cares? It's fun and more entertaining than soaps.
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:44 PM
This group isnt the best to judge Cafemom by. Branch out to other groups (avoid bitch groups as they can get worse then this one) and you'll see the good.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I was told that this was a noncombative website for moms with different ideas....  I think I got lied to.  I am not saying that it isn't funny. It is funny at times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)