Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love boogers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I love to pick my nose and roll the boogers between my fingers. I think it's fun to flick them too--- especially at work---- most especially at my assistant. Sometimes I wipe them on other peoples soda cans in the lunch room. I just love boogers so much!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OshKoshByotch
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:57 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:00 PM
True story. Ironically, I work very close to Oshkosh.....

Quoting OshKoshByotch:

OshKoshByotch
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:04 PM

I'm not fropm oshkosh but thats pretty funny. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: True story. Ironically, I work very close to Oshkosh.....
Quoting OshKoshByotch:

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Lol @ most definitely at my assistant. Great stuff! I actually giggled out loud.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:07 PM
Flick your boggers.
So glad I don't work with nasty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I do to. Plus I love scratching my ass' hole. Sometimes I can do both, or the pleasure I get is unbelievable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Do you ever scratch your ass then pick your nose??? The smell is orgasmic.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I do to. Plus I love scratching my ass' hole. Sometimes I can do both, or the pleasure I get is unbelievable.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:12 PM
No, but I like the smell of my panties. Sometimes I sit on the toilet, pick my nose with one hand, scratch me hole with the other, while smelling my panties. Oh my, now I'm getting exited. Off to the bathroom I go.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you ever scratch your ass then pick your nose??? The smell is orgasmic.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I do to. Plus I love scratching my ass' hole. Sometimes I can do both, or the pleasure I get is unbelievable.
Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Are you five?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:15 PM
You are flexible! Try sniffing your clit juice. Better yet, wait a few days before bathing, then stick your nail up in your Labia and get out all that yellow goodness. Mmmmmmmmm. Schmegma

Quoting Anonymous 2: No, but I like the smell of my panties. Sometimes I sit on the toilet, pick my nose with one hand, scratch me hole with the other, while smelling my panties. Oh my, now I'm getting exited. Off to the bathroom I go.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you ever scratch your ass then pick your nose??? The smell is orgasmic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)