Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't call me mommy.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Don't call me mommy, mami, momma, or anything else similar. It's so not a turn on. I don't understand guys that call women that. I if a man were talking to my child and said go see mommy, or take this to mommy. It's fine but calling me any mommy name thinking it sexy is weird. That's what my children call me and when I hear it I think about my children. When I want to feel sexy I don't want to be thinking about my kids. Why is this hard to understand? I also will not call you daddy. No no no you ain't my daddy and that ain't sexy either. End rant.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:09 PM
I agree. Lol
sourdoughbread
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Call him "father".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:12 PM
I agree. I think it's creepy both ways; guys calling women mommy and women calling guys daddy. What the hell
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:15 PM
I agree. Both ways.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:16 PM
I totally agree and think that's the dumbest thing ever.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Thank God its not just me. I asked this guy I am talking to stop calling me that and he asked why. So I told him. He thinks I am weird. Lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I agree. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:17 PM
I couldn't do that with a straight face. Lol

Quoting sourdoughbread: Call him "father".
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:17 PM
The only time my husband or any man I know refers to me as mom or momma is when talking to my kids. I do find it werid other then that like you were saying.
Rigby229
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:18 PM
I've never had men do that but I hate when pediatricians will address me as mom like they can't be bothered to take a minute to read my name on my kids chart.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:19 PM
Where do you live? I'm in Texas & with some, it seems to be a thing here. Like, men come up to me at work & call me mama or mommy. It really icks me.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank God its not just me. I asked this guy I am talking to stop calling me that and he asked why. So I told him. He thinks I am weird. Lol

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I agree. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)