Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleeping in the same room with a history of....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Molestation?

The boy is 14 and the girl is 9. When he was 8 she found out he was molesting his sister. Got counseling and whatever for him but not her. They moved past it (not sure how).

Fast forward to today. Shes moving into a 3 bedroom. He says he doesnt want to because he isnt comfortable he wants to sleep in the same room as his sister. 

Are you worried or not? Does this weird you out or not? Would you say something to the person who told you this or not and, if anything, what?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:33 AM
..... they shouldn't be in the same room, especially after he experimented with her in the past.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:33 AM
So this boy wants to stay sharing a bedroom with a younger sister he molested, did I read that right? If so....I don't know, that's a little weird to me. Plus at 14, the boy needs his space.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:45 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3: So this boy wants to stay sharing a bedroom with a younger sister he molested, did I read that right? If so....I don't know, that's a little weird to me. Plus at 14, the boy needs his space.

Yup. Thats what I said. Mom gave me 100 excuses why shes ok with them sleeping in the same room together and why its not weird. Its "different"

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
That boy should not be any where near his victim.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Fuck no! This is a preventable situation. Why risk that with your kids again? Why put either through it? Why seek help for 1 and not the other? So effed up....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The mother seems negligent to me
flaquitabss
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this
They must be Duggar's cousins! 😐
Lindalou907
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I would say something! They should be in separate bedrooms even if there was no history. Those kids could be screwed up for life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:20 AM
Wait. So for the last 6 years, even after mom found this out, they were still sharing a room? Or how were they roomed at their other place (not the 3 bedroom).

Honestly, I think mom shouldn't have those kids. It doesn't sound like she really did anything to care for either of them, esp the girl.
702girly
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:22 AM

So he was caught molesting his sister and then they let him continue to share a room with his sister because he wanted to?

That's seriously fucked up. Any parent who allows that should be prosecuted. They knew she was his victim and they just stuck her right back with him. That's disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)