Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how would you feel if this was your dd

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
I'm bored so just making conversation ok. So no I am not getting in anyone business.

Anyways my mom and I were talking about it today.

My cousin. She is about 27 now. She had her first kid at 15 then another at 17 same daddy.

Then again at 21 had her 3rd different daddy. About 3 or 4 years ago she has her forth. Different daddy. Gave that one to our other aunt and then 6 month later got pregnant with her 5th kid different daddy. ( she married this one though )

When she announced her fifth pregnant my mom tends to speak her mind. She damn girl have you ever heard of bc. Everyone looked at her like she said the worse thing in the world.

The 4th one she gave up which is probably the best thing she could have done because that little girl will have so many chances now because my other aunt has money.

I can never understand why she never got on bc. Especially being the 4th was the result of a 1 night stand.

She still isn't on bc. Didn't get her tubes tied. And the kicker she is on welfare. But at least she works. I will give her that.

The girls has a lot of book sense but absolutely no common sense at all.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theResidentCat
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:49 AM

ya.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Speechless huh!every time she announces another pregnancy I just smh

Quoting theResidentCat:

ya.....

nickyjsmomma219
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:53 AM
What did she say when your mom said that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:56 AM
Nothing just looked at mom
Giving her the bitch look. But hell it Is true.

Quoting nickyjsmomma219: What did she say when your mom said that?
kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:57 AM

I think she is taking the hard road in life. Life doesn't have to be as difficult as some people make it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:58 AM
I agree. I don't understand why she didn't get on bc after the first
At least she graduated I will say that.

Quoting kgsharber:

I think she is taking the hard road in life. Life doesn't have to be as difficult as some people make it.

sugarbabiesmom
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I see this so much in my work & I'm always dumbfounded. As a therapist, I'm supposed to be non-judgmental, but it's not easy. I just want to say, "You know they make a pill for that, right?!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I hear you. Every time another pregnancy is announced I am like damn is she ever going to get fixed. I am sure by the 2nd 3rd and 4th she knows how babies are made.

Quoting sugarbabiesmom: I see this so much in my work & I'm always dumbfounded. As a therapist, I'm supposed to be non-judgmental, but it's not easy. I just want to say, "You know they make a pill for that, right?!"
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:05 AM
As long as her kids are loved and have everything they need...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:07 AM
Idk. I know until after her 3rd her mom took care of them 90% of the time. Her 12 year old weigh 200 lbs.

Quoting HistoryNutty: As long as her kids are loved and have everything they need...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)