Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It needs to stop NOW

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am sick and tired of hearing stories about illegal immigrants! How tired they are, how thirsty/hungry they are, how they fled violence etc. The government should help Americans before illegals! Open up the hotels and closed military bases to homeless families and veterans. Send them ALL back! Mass deportation IS the answer! Please electrify that damn fence on the US/Mexican border! That would cut down on some of the illegals! I am mad that my tax dollars pay for illegals to eat and go to school for free!!  

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nikidu
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

blessed107
by Diamond Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:34 AM
So much anger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:35 AM
You are going to be ripped to shreds in here.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I am sick and tired of hearing stories about illegal immigrants! How tired they are, how thirsty/hungry they are, how they fled violence etc. The government should help Americans before illegals! Open up the hotels and closed military bases to homeless families and veterans. Send them ALL back! Mass deportation IS the answer! Please electrify that damn fence on the US/Mexican border! That would cut down on some of the illegals! I am mad that my tax dollars pay for illegals to eat and go to school for free!!  

jjames1990
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband spent many years rounding up desperate illegal immigrants from the water and sending them back. Sadly, that's not all we do. We take their money, their clothing, and give them sacks to wear. We burn everything they had with them and drop them off at their boarder. It's sad. I think we need reform, not lock down.
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)