Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms with lego loving kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Do you know of anywhere that has good sales on legos? That is one thing that I almost never see on sale.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Check Wal Mart's Black Friday ad I think there will be some on sale then.
heydooney
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:02 AM
Target's Cartwheel app has a different toy 50% off each day, I'd keep an eye on that. Amazon does good sales sometimes too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Thank you. I looked at the black friday ads and didn't find much. A random bucket, but he likes the sets.

heydooney
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:06 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here is what Cartwheel has right now, plus one more Chima one I didn't SS.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:07 AM
Target when they put sets on clearance. Last year I got the huge fire house that runs for 100 on clearance for 40. We got set with similar discounts. We just check out the Legos every time we go to Walmart and target and buy when on clearance or sale and stash away for Christmas.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:07 AM

thank you. No i have to figure out how to log into mine since I forgot what email and password I used. :P

Quoting heydooney:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

heydooney
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Oh and if you find a lower price online, I think they will price match plus give you the Cartwheel coupon.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

thank you. No i have to figure out how to log into mine since I forgot what email and password I used. :P

Quoting heydooney:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM

I look most of the times and never seen any legos. Our target only has 1 small endcap of clearance toys and its nothing but junk. Walmart has an isle but its for everything thats on clearance and there usually isn't much toys

Quoting Hanab818: Target when they put sets on clearance. Last year I got the huge fire house that runs for 100 on clearance for 40. We got set with similar discounts. We just check out the Legos every time we go to Walmart and target and buy when on clearance or sale and stash away for Christmas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I know toys r us has the buy one, get one half off or something like that. That's about it. I don't buy ds much legos now. A table, three half sized container, a full size container and more spilling over- I'm done lol and he still gets them from grandparents or my sister.
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:11 AM
All of my targets keep the clearance Legos mixed in with regular Legos.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I look most of the times and never seen any legos. Our target only has 1 small endcap of clearance toys and its nothing but junk. Walmart has an isle but its for everything thats on clearance and there usually isn't much toys

Quoting Hanab818: Target when they put sets on clearance. Last year I got the huge fire house that runs for 100 on clearance for 40. We got set with similar discounts. We just check out the Legos every time we go to Walmart and target and buy when on clearance or sale and stash away for Christmas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)