Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

food stamps question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

Does anyone know if you can buy diet drinks like SlimFast on EBT/foodstamps? I'm looking to go on a diet, but I also have a sensitive stomach & if I eat the wrong thing I'll get the shits plus I'm allergic to tree nuts so I can't get protein bars they all have nuts. So I want to get SlimFast or an off brand to take for work. I work alot and don't have much time for cooking & I don't get home from work until midnight.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Prepare yourself for the shit storm that's brewingđź’©
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Those things ate shit. Just make your own smoothie with yogurt, fruit, greens, nuts and seeds and juice
-42-
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Ewww, why would you want to? Just go lick a can, same thing. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Yes, you can...good luck with thus post though..I gave you your answer, you should just delete it now. Dnt say I didn't warn ya
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM

I don't have enough time for that every day & I'm also allergic to tree nuts. I would just buy meal bars but almost all of them have tree nuts in them so I can't.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Those things ate shit. Just make your own smoothie with yogurt, fruit, greens, nuts and seeds and juice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:54 PM
I believe you can. Buy a small pack, bring cash just in case. Then you'll know for sure.
Sneaky_Banana
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:55 PM

No idea. I'm thinking maybe you can or maybe it varies by store. I know some stores sell energy drinks on FS but other stores will not. It may be like that. You could call a store and ask. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:55 PM

I work alot and don't have much time to make a lunch every day. Also have food allergies & a sensitive stomach. There's not much I can really eat, sadly.

Quoting -42-: Ewww, why would you want to? Just go lick a can, same thing. lol

-42-
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:56 PM
You can premake them. Just throw the ingredients in a storage bag/container and then you just dump and blend it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I don't have enough time for that every day & I'm also allergic to tree nuts. I would just buy meal bars but almost all of them have tree nuts in them so I can't.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Those things ate shit. Just make your own smoothie with yogurt, fruit, greens, nuts and seeds and juice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 12:56 PM

No you can't. You can't buy that or pediasure, those, diabetic drinks or protein drinks. No......Ok I see I'm misinformed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)