Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf is going on?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:50 PM
  • 8 Replies
This is my 5th kid I should know what labor feels like but I'm so confused!

I'm only 34 weeks and 4 days. The last two days I've had lower abdomen cramping and I know that it's just Braxton hicks. I've been feeling off all weekend and my usual labor signs are here (when I get those I usually have the baby within a week).

I woke up this morning feeling really crappy. I had lower cramping and now it's switched to the top of my belly, radiates down and hurts like a mofo. I took some Tylenol and nada. It's a cluster of three-four pains lasting 30 seconds then they go away and come back 15 minutes later for another round. Been going on for about 45 minutes.

All my kids have come between 37-38 weeks except my youngest at 39 weeks and we almost lost him :(

I see my doctor on Thursday. Should I call my doctor or just tough it out and bring it up on Thursday?
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM

I'd call.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:52 PM
Can't hurt to call. Make sure you're drinking enough water.
Leilanis_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Call now
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM

I'd call and have them send you to the hosptial where they can hook you up and check you out.

geeez
by Baroness on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM
I would call before Thursday...
Mommato5kids
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Ok going to call. I've had lots of water this morning. I took a sip of coffee and gagged. I know its not hunger either.

The big thing for me now that I think about it is when the pain comes nothing I do makes them go away.
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Braxton hicks weren't painful for me, my uterus would just get rock hard, so I'd think pain and cramping was something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsey191
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 2:01 PM
I'd call.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)