Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This a hole at the theme park wouldn't let my kid ride alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 203 Replies
So My son (9) wanted to go on the ride alone... so I walk him up to the seat. Now first let me tell you there is ABSOLUTELY, no one in line so he climbs in the front seat. A man in his late 50's with his 3 teen age daughters walk in as well. The older daughter asks my son if he's going to ride alone? He says yes and she is like OMG that's so cute I'm going to snapchat that. Two of his daughters get into the seat behind My son . The third sits by her self. (With at least 40 seats still empty and still no line) The dad climbs into the seat next to My son, I politely explain he wants to ride by himself. He says ya cool ok and stays there, thinking he just thought I was meaning wirhout me. .. So I tell him again. He says this is a public place I can sit next to your kid, I tell him forget it ... get up I'm riding with my kid... he gets up and goes and sits with his OWN kid. ( which his kids were screaming the whole time for him tto stop and sit with them ) When we get off I told his how rude he was he could not let my kid sit alone. He screamed that maybe I should teach my kid some manners, I should learn to tell him no and maybe I could keep him out of prison and to teach him not to be so selfish. REALLY !!! Only the 2nd time my kid has seen CRAZY MOM, because ya I went crazy....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM
6 moms liked this
Some things aren't that big of a deal...
SmurfGoneBad
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You were wrong.
geeez
by Baroness on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:08 PM
5 moms liked this
What was the big deal if the man sat next to him. It was an open seat...
AutumnRain314
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:09 PM
Wow
lweaver35260
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:10 PM
37 moms liked this
Ewww what creepy guy would not get up when told the kid wantd to ride alone.
fatcat0908
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:11 PM
6 moms liked this
You totally overreacted. If the line was that dead you should have just taken him off and let him have the next turn.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:12 PM
3 moms liked this
Lots of people like to sit in the front. Either your son shares the front or chooses another place to sit alone. Was your son even throwing a fit or were you just upset for him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:13 PM
15 moms liked this

The guy was being a dick. What father wouldn't ride with his own kids instead of someone else's anyway?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:14 PM
5 moms liked this
If this drove you to be crazy mom, I highly doubt it's only the 2nd time your kid has seen you like that. From your own words, you were the one being rude and the man responded to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:16 PM
3 moms liked this
Your ds should have been the one to move
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)