Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

now you want to be a dad?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

my ex dh abandoned us, he just ran off with no explanation. i filed abandonment after 6 months and his name was taken off our kids bc's after a year of no contact. well i just introduced my bf to my kids after a year and a half and we started doing more things with him, we've gone to Disneyland and camping and all that jazz. well somehow my ex dh found pictures and called me telling me im a pos for allowing another man around his kids and he wants to see them.....i reminded him that he signed the abandonment papers and he no longer has any rights to the kids, at this point i was a single mother when i had them because he's not on the bc's, he cussed me out saying he didnt know they were abandonment papers and just thought they were more divorce papers....i told him he should have read the papers before signing anything if he wanted to be part of the kids lives.....i blocked his number after hanging up.

now because he has no control over me he thinks he can come back into the kids lives? nope sorry not happening, my ds barely remembers what he looks like, and the twins dont even know who he is (they were 3 months old when he left)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ShaMac
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Yikes, good riddance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:28 PM
You are right, he made his choice!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:32 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM
Oh well for him
nickyjsmomma219
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:39 PM
I strongly doubt he thought those were divorce papers. He is just pissed there is another man involved. Screw him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)