Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those in support of accepting refugees...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 145 Replies
1 mom liked this
This isn't a snarky question, but how will you feel if we let in 100000 refugees and some of them turn out to be terrorists who attack and kill our own men, women, and children?

Would it have been worth it?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GKSoccerMom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:35 PM
18 moms liked this
We should all not trust anyone ever because, shockingly, people are already being raped, murdered, tortured and beaten in our own neighborhoods. Just admit you're xenophobic and get it over with. You sound ridiculous.
MrsDukati
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I am so freaking torn on this whole issue. I don't know what to think.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM
14 moms liked this

It seems to be that the questions we have to ask ourselves are getting deeper than ever...

Like WW2 when good and evil were at odds...

It saddens me more than words can say that people are going to die because of political climates.

But when all is said and done, and History decides who was good and who was evil...

I want to be on the side of those who tried to do good.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:38 PM
11 moms liked this
I can't take the stupidity much more on this site. The Syrian refugees are fleeing from the terrorists and newsflash Einstein the Paris bombings were done by French and Belgium citizens. The 9/11 terrorists weren't Syrian and neither were the Boston marathon bombers or Timothy McVeigh. Keep up the fear mongering.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

That is the reason why I am all for not allowing the refugees in. Send them all packing and back to where they came from. 

o.0
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:39 PM

They will answer that you are a heartless, racist, anti-christian.

momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM
13 moms liked this

It has nothing to do with xenophobia. It already happened in France. It may or may not happen in the U.S. If it does and it turns out the perpetrarors arrived disguised as refugees, would it have been worth it? It's a good, honest question, why is it so hard to give a good, honest answer instead of insulting the person who asked it?

Quoting GKSoccerMom: We should all not trust anyone ever because, shockingly, people are already being raped, murdered, tortured and beaten in our own neighborhoods. Just admit you're xenophobic and get it over with. You sound ridiculous.

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM
I agree.

Quoting GKSoccerMom: We should all not trust anyone ever because, shockingly, people are already being raped, murdered, tortured and beaten in our own neighborhoods. Just admit you're xenophobic and get it over with. You sound ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM
2 moms liked this
In this day and age it could potentially be anyone, refguee or not..
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:42 PM
3 moms liked this

Newsflash... 2 of those terrorists entered France through Belgium with refugees.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I can't take the stupidity much more on this site. The Syrian refugees are fleeing from the terrorists and newsflash Einstein the Paris bombings were done by French and Belgium citizens. The 9/11 terrorists weren't Syrian and neither were the Boston marathon bombers or Timothy McVeigh. Keep up the fear mongering.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)