Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Drunk stories.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:46 PM
  • 8 Replies
I'm sure we have at least one drinking story that we will never forget whether its you or someone else.... So tell me I'm pretty bored...
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chrissara1011
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Sorry but there are nothing but high class perfect mothers that visit cafemom....they would never allow themselves to be drunk...even I their snowflake was being watched my the best childcare providers and had the best drs on call....tey another chat room lol
Leilanis_mommy1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:18 PM
Make sense
geeez
by Baroness on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:20 PM
Sorry I don't drink...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:42 PM

I mooned a cop. There's a video of me somewhere talking about how much I love testicles. There's also one of me and my friend trying to "yike", but we failed lol I ordered a pizza for myself and was eating it on the way home when we hit a road block...the officer's name was James Brown so I started singing It's a man's world and trying to give him pizza. A lot of people have seen my boobs. I've peed in many a parking lot lol Oh there are so many more. But honestly, I haven't done much drunk that I wouldn't have done sober.

Sigh. Fun times.
BoogsBun
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:44 PM

I was arrested for underage drinking, at a halloween party.

I had to face a judge, in my Queen Nefertiti costume.

Episkey
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:45 PM
I'm boring, the worst things I've done while drunk was sing karaoke and hug my friend's girlfriend who really doesn't like being touched.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:46 PM

I only have one.... I blacked out. Apparently I threw up, made some drunk calls and my roommate had to take my shirt off, clean me and the mess up and put me to bed

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:50 PM
One morning when I was in college, I woke up stuck to my friend's leather couch. Mess from making cherry Jello was the glue adhering me to the couch, lol.

Another night in college, I smoked some weed and got the munchies. So I decided I'd eat the fruit from the jungle juice. Bad decision, I got so fucked up I passed out and woke up with hickies all over my neck. Classy, huh?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)