Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should have called eariler about my game systems then.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:06 PM
  • 12 Replies
DH and I were talking about getting our 8yo a nee 3Ds. DH and I have old 3DS systems that stopped working or broke and I called mine in for repair. It's going to be $100 for the repair, so I'll get that one fixed, and next week, I'll call in DH old one and we'll give DS one of the old ones as a gift. We'll also let DD(4) play with one and we'll get to play the new Legend of Zelda game for Christmas! It'll be great!
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KLynn122313
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Mario Brothers were, will, and always be the best game!

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:11 PM

so many confusing posts today. it's like everyone got together and said "let's make a bunch of posts where the title and the body of the post have no correlation"

but it sounds like a fun christmas. i guess families that game together, stay together.

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Lies! Lol. The new Mario games are such a headace when there are four people, my kids do not do any of the work, they just want to float around in a bubble.I do want Mario Maker, DH says no, he thinks it isn't worth the price.

Quoting KLynn122313:

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I just wanted to be apart of the fun :)
Gaming is a huge thing for us, especially if it's a one player game, we all "help."

Quoting mojogirl:

so many confusing posts today. it's like everyone got together and said "let's make a bunch of posts where the title and the body of the post have no correlation"

but it sounds like a fun christmas. i guess families that game together, stay together.

KLynn122313
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:21 PM

Float around in bubbles?!?! Umm. I don't think we are talking about the same game. Lol I'm talking Nintendo! Back when games were worth playing.

Quoting lilblu399: Lies! Lol. The new Mario games are such a headace when there are four people, my kids do not do any of the work, they just want to float around in a bubble.I do want Mario Maker, DH says no, he thinks it isn't worth the price.
Quoting KLynn122313:

-42-
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:24 PM
Omfg, mario maker is awwwwwwesome.

Quoting lilblu399: Lies! Lol. The new Mario games are such a headace when there are four people, my kids do not do any of the work, they just want to float around in a bubble.I do want Mario Maker, DH says no, he thinks it isn't worth the price.

Quoting KLynn122313:

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:24 PM
I'm talking about the new ones on the WiiU, I was just talking about Mario games in general, sorry :)
I wouldn't even let them play the classic Mario game for the NES, they wouldn't get far,lol.

Quoting KLynn122313:

Float around in bubbles?!?! Umm. I don't think we are talking about the same game. Lol I'm talking Nintendo! Back when games were worth playing.

Quoting KLynn122313:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM
We bought mario maker and i honestly thought it was boring. Kids also said it wasnt very fun.

Quoting KLynn122313:

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:27 PM
I know! I watch so many levels be played on Youtube, and my son and I go to Target and play the Demo and we make fun levels. He would okay it if it were cheaper, but Nintendo games rarely go under $30.

Quoting -42-: Omfg, mario maker is awwwwwwesome.

Quoting KLynn122313:

lilblu399
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 5:29 PM
You wanna sell it????????
?????????????????
It's right up our alley since we are huge Little Big Planet fans(Playstation) and Mario Maker came to be becuase of that.

Quoting Anonymous 1: We bought mario maker and i honestly thought it was boring. Kids also said it wasnt very fun.

Quoting KLynn122313:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)