Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whyd you get kicked out?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

my dd is 17 and dating an 18 year old, she went to visit him after school today and his 12 year old sister asked if dd had any pads, my dd doesnt use pads but said she had tampons. the sister took it and when bf's mom found out, she kicked dd out and broke dd's bfs phone so he cant talk to dd anymore.......wtf? really? your kid cant use a tampon because it'll "deflower her" but the stories my dd has told me about this 12 year old? yeah she was deflowered a long time ago. and you cant provide pads for your dd's? how the hell does that work?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:11 PM

Very common problem on cm, I sure someone can offer advice as many have been in this exact situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:12 PM
Poor kids. But it's her house...

I'd commend your daughter for helping his sister and agree that the mother is out of line.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:12 PM
Uh..
leximann
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:13 PM

Yea your DD should run from that family as fast as she can.  A tampon is so not going to deflower her child.  Good grief.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

dd's the kind of person who will keep doing something...shes going over there tomorrow just to tick his mom off.

Quoting leximann:

Yea your DD should run from that family as fast as she can.  A tampon is so not going to deflower her child.  Good grief.

geeez
by Baroness on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:19 PM
She flipped out that bad that she broke bf's phone. Tell your ddnto stay away from that family...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:20 PM

she wont

Quoting geeez: She flipped out that bad that she broke bf's phone. Tell your ddnto stay away from that family...

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:22 PM
Her phone is next...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM

if his mom breaks her phone shes gonna be paying $500 and since she cant even buy pads it might not be a good idea

Quoting eyes4ears: Her phone is next...

Crazy-Steph
by Emerald Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM
What a mature 17 year old you've raised...

Quoting Anonymous 1:

dd's the kind of person who will keep doing something...shes going over there tomorrow just to tick his mom off.

Quoting leximann:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)