Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Colorado moms! ❄❄❄

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
Where are you?
Are you under a winter weather advisory? Winter storm warning? Blizzard warning? Or tornado watch/warning?
We are in northern el paso county and are in the blizzard warning. We can get between 15-20" of snow by tomorrow morning. Most districts in our area are already closed for tomorrow. First snow day ❄❄❄
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I was in the springs tonight but read 7-8 inches on the news.

Up in canon we are supposed to get a little tonight and in the am. It was bad in the springs. Coming down heavy.
balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:55 PM
We're in Arapahoe County, right between Denver and Aurora. We have a blizzard warning. They say we'll have 8-16. I guess we'll see. So far we have no delay/cancellation but the night and storm are young.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Denver, just started snowing about an hour ago, but my sister is down by Castle Rock, and it's been snowing there with low visibility for hours. We have a winter storm warning here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:56 PM
Castle rock. Hoping for 20inches:)
maestros18
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM
I'm in denver (denver county) we have delays, they called for 7-18in. It's not snowing/Raining here.
I was in Idaho springs earlier when it started and it was just be rain.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM
I mean this as nicely as possible.. You suck. Haha I want snow. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Wait my bad, we are in a blizzard warning here. I miss things.
thatonemom88
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:03 AM
So happy I won't be there till next month :D idk why I thought it was a great idea to move in the middle of winter :P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM
We are in black forest. Even though its considered the springs, its a bit higher and we get WaaY more snow then in town.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was in the springs tonight but read 7-8 inches on the news.

Up in canon we are supposed to get a little tonight and in the am. It was bad in the springs. Coming down heavy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM
I'm hoping for a snow day but we may be too far north. I can hear the wind picking up
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)