Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earthlings

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Who has watched it?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RazzledRainbows
by Razzled&Frazzled on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this

DAMNIT. I thought it said EARTHLINGS. Thought it was gonna be about aliens. I likes aliens :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:49 AM
Oops. Have you seen the documentary?

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

DAMNIT. I thought it said EARTHLINGS. Thought it was gonna be about aliens. I likes aliens :(

RazzledRainbows
by Razzled&Frazzled on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:51 AM

I haven't. Is it about aliens? My 7 year old SWEARS he is an alien and that when he turns ten, they are coming back for him. He has to gather information and gold coins for them. but they are coming back. He's been saying this for the past....three-ish or so years. Think I need to worry?!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oops. Have you seen the documentary?
Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:53 AM
Not about aliens, but there's some really fucked up twisted shit in it. I wouldn't recommend for a child to watch.

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

I haven't. Is it about aliens? My 7 year old SWEARS he is an alien and that when he turns ten, they are coming back for him. He has to gather information and gold coins for them. but they are coming back. He's been saying this for the past....three-ish or so years. Think I need to worry?!

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

RazzledRainbows
by Razzled&Frazzled on Jan. 23, 2016 at 12:55 AM

:( What's it about? I don't keep up with TV to be honest. However, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking excited about Zoolander TWO!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not about aliens, but there's some really fucked up twisted shit in it. I wouldn't recommend for a child to watch.
Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:05 AM
It's not on tv, it's not something that mainstream media would talk about. You can find it on YouTube though. It's about animals and how we use them

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

:( What's it about? I don't keep up with TV to be honest. However, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking excited about Zoolander TWO!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not about aliens, but there's some really fucked up twisted shit in it. I wouldn't recommend for a child to watch.

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:06 AM
Seven year olds are aliens. I have two little aliens of my own.

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Quoting RazzledRainbows:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)