Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to strangle bio mom! Rant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok, so I've been with my dr for about 9 yrs now. When he and I began dating, we both were divorced single parents. He had a son from his first marriage, and I had a son from my first marriage. His ex wife and son live in a different state than we do. She was remarried, but is recently separated from her second husband and is in the process of getting a divorce. When she and I first met, everything was great. She and I used to talk all the time, we went to dinners, movies, shopping. We were all co's parenting great. There were some issues as far as her parenting was concerned and how she was spending the child support money...but I never got involved with it, I kept my mouth shut and allowed my husband to handle it because I felt it wasnt my place to interfere with something that had to do with their child. The issues were she was spanking him excessively and marking him... cussing at him constantly. He NEVER had clothes that fit, even though dh gives her 500 dollars a month in child support, buys him clothes, pays for his health and dental insurance and also pays for extra curricular activities. If she ever needed money, all she had to do was ask. We once gave her 1500 dollars to keep her car from getting repossessed and she still managed to get it repoed. As far as the spanking was concerned, dh told her that if it continued he was going to fight for sole custody for his son. They made an agreement where she was supposed to spend at least 200 dollars a month solely on his sons clothing and other thibgs and the spanking was going to stop. Well, she stopped the spanking, his son and everyone confirmed that...however she was spending the child support on household bills and her other children. She even bragged to people that she was going clubbing using thebchild support. All of a sudden, it was like a light switch flipping off... she suddenly hated and despised me with every ounce of her being.

Ex wife, her soon to be ex husband and the kids (my step son plus their two children) moved to the state we were living in and that's when the problems began. Ss started spending more time with dh and I. He asked if he could call me mom because my son's call me mom and he felt left out calling me by my name. I told him that I didn't want his mom to get upset but I didnt have a problem with it. She told him, "don't call that fucking bitch mom. She's not your mom. I'm your mom. Fuck that fat bitch!" She and I spoke, I told her that I respect how it must've made her feel but she should never call me names in front of him because it's teaching him to disrespect me and I'm his step mom. When do is at work...I'm the one that takes care of him. I also told her that at his age, she shouldn't be calling adults names in front of him because it will send the wrong message. .. that it's ok to call adults cuss words. We asked ss if he wanted to live with us permanently, because dh and ss have NEVER lived in the same household together. Ss was born while dh was deployed in Iraq and ex wife asked for a divorce before dh returned. She was already with her second husband while dh was deployed. Ss told dh that his mom told him to say no. My husband is still in the military and during one of his deployments she was telling my in laws that, "there's no way she's being faithful while he's gone. You know her fat ass is fucking someone." Thankfully my in laws came to my defense and told her that they never wanted to hear her speak about me again or else they no longer wanted communication with her. Dh confronted her and told her that he will not tolerate her disrespecting me. That regardless if she's his sons mother, I am his wife and the mother of two of his children and he will defend me to anyone. He told her if he hears her talking anymore crap he will take her to court and even report her to Medicaid and food stamps for her fraudulent activity. (That's a whole other mess. She's a welfare abuser.)

Now that she is separated, her soon to be ex husband told me that he asked her at one point if she wanted to get back together with my dh because of the way she was treating me. He told her, "why do you hate her? You act as if she stoleg him from you. What is your problem?" Her response was she hated me because my ss likes me more than her... that I think I'm step mom of the year. That she knows for a fact that I wanted her husband and I'm nothing but a fat bitch and she'll be damned if I steal her family away again the way I stole her family away the first time. That the life my husband and I have was supposed to be hers and because I came along he didn't try to win her back. Now, she's bragging on facebook how she used my ss child support to buy one of her other children a dog. My mother in law allowed me to log in to her Facebook and right on the photo of the dog someone asked her how much the dog costs and how could she afford it now that she's a single mom to three kids and she wrote, "fuck that. The money F gives me for JR got my princess her doggie. Her father didn't give me the money so I went to my other atm. Lmao Whoop whoop for free money. " I swear to god... I'm going to strangle this woman. I've been trying so hard to be nice...bite my tongue. My hsuband is always saying, "that's my son's mother. Please, don't fight. She's just miserable and pathetic. Don't pay her any mind." Dh is planning on filing for sole custody of his son when we buy a larger house and I already told him that once he has custody of his son... I am no longer going to be nice. To which he reaponded, "once I have my son. I'm not going to be nice...let alone you. Imma send that bitch to hell."
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this

holy fucking novel....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:12 AM
Yuck! So many triangles and kids involved
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:15 AM
I only posted it once. I just double checked to see if I accidentally posted it twice..but it only shows up once.

Quoting Anonymous 3: This was posted already, with the exact wording
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:16 AM
Yea..it's a rant. I'm sorry is there a limit with how long a post is supposed to be? No? Ok then.

Quoting Bumblebutt:

holy fucking novel....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:17 AM
So many triangles? It's just dh, myself and his ex wife. And there are only five kids involved. Her three and my two.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yuck! So many triangles and kids involved
Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:18 AM

Only if you want people to actually read it. You don't? Mkay then. carry on. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yea..it's a rant. I'm sorry is there a limit with how long a post is supposed to be? No? Ok then.
Quoting Bumblebutt:

holy fucking novel....

photo B_zpsd06nmv1b.png

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:19 AM
He won't get custody
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:20 AM
Holy shit! Only? It's only my husband and I and our children. An extra adult head or 2 in the mix is way out of my comfort zone, I couldn't even imagine. And "only" 5 kids?!

Quoting Anonymous 1: So many triangles? It's just dh, myself and his ex wife. And there are only five kids involved. Her three and my two.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yuck! So many triangles and kids involved
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:24 AM
Did you screen shot the Facebook of?
Post the picture.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:25 AM
My husband screen shot it. Why would I post it?

Quoting eyes4ears: Did you screen shot the Facebook of?
Post the picture.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)