Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm soooo about to call the cops

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
My neighbors are fucking sitting outside they have like 20+ people over from what I can hear it is a birthday party for the neighbors skanky ass girlfriend, they are talking loudly/laughing and the girlfriend was just saying if I call the cops again she will fucking kill me, (I called on her 2 months ago because she was sitting outside blaring her music in her car at 1am with all her car windows open). It's 2:30 fucking AM. Dh doesn't want me to do it but offered to go outside and say something um no there's 20+ of them and 1 of him. I am really close to calling on these losers.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:43 AM
Lol. Are they keeping you up?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:44 AM
If they're violent, which they sound like they are i would call the cops before I tried talking to them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to bed.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My neighbors are fucking sitting outside they have like 20+ people over from what I can hear it is a birthday party for the neighbors skanky ass girlfriend, they are talking loudly/laughing and the girlfriend was just saying if I call the cops again she will fucking kill me, (I called on her 2 months ago because she was sitting outside blaring her music in her car at 1am with all her car windows open). It's 2:30 fucking AM. Dh doesn't want me to do it but offered to go outside and say something um no there's 20+ of them and 1 of him. I am really close to calling on these losers.
702girly
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:47 AM

How did they know it was you?

I don't blame you. I'm the person who calls the cops on my neighbors too. I haven't done it in several years though because my neighbors have stopped being assholes.

The last time I called was because one of my neighbors had a children's birthday party that lasted until 3 in the morning and everybody was shit faced drunk and yelling and blasting music. That was disgusting. I was super worried about all those people driving themselves home like that. I have no regrets about calling the cops on them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:47 AM
I can't. They won't stop yelling and already woke 2 of my kids.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Go to bed.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My neighbors are fucking sitting outside they have like 20+ people over from what I can hear it is a birthday party for the neighbors skanky ass girlfriend, they are talking loudly/laughing and the girlfriend was just saying if I call the cops again she will fucking kill me, (I called on her 2 months ago because she was sitting outside blaring her music in her car at 1am with all her car windows open). It's 2:30 fucking AM. Dh doesn't want me to do it but offered to go outside and say something um no there's 20+ of them and 1 of him. I am really close to calling on these losers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:48 AM
Yeah. They won't stop yelling while sitting outside.

Quoting mmm2015: Lol. Are they keeping you up?
geeez
by Baroness on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:48 AM
Don't go out there, if anything call the cops....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:50 AM
Because the first time I stupidly asked her nicely if she could please turn it down. When she started yelling and cursing saying she could do whatever she wanted I called the cops.

Quoting 702girly:

How did they know it was you?

I don't blame you. I'm the person who calls the cops on my neighbors too. I haven't done it in several years though because my neighbors have stopped being assholes.

The last time I called was because one of my neighbors had a children's birthday party that lasted until 3 in the morning and everybody was shit faced drunk and yelling and blasting music. That was disgusting. I was super worried about all those people driving themselves home like that. I have no regrets about calling the cops on them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:51 AM
Yeah I'm about to.

Quoting geeez: Don't go out there, if anything call the cops....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:52 AM
If they're yelling and we waking up your kids kidt call the cops already
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)