Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else's dh do this?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:46 AM
  • 28 Replies
First off, I'm not really mad. This is a light hearted post. However, I have tons of leftover containers as well as plastic wrap and Aluminum foil. My dh sets open bowls in the fridge with a paper towel draped over the top. I open the fridge and am like "seriously?"
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:48 AM
At least it's in the fridge?
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:48 AM
No, my dh is the one who wraps up or puts food in tupperware. I'll just put food in the fridge, lol. He knows I'm going to do it so he'll look in after I'm done eating.
djamommyoftwo
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:49 AM
No! I'd be happy if he helped but food away though. Or put his dish in the sink. Haha
TruthSayar
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:50 AM
Drives me crazy!!!

Quoting KsAangel25: No, my dh is the one who wraps up or puts food in tupperware. I'll just put food in the fridge, lol. He knows I'm going to do it so he'll look in after I'm done eating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:51 AM
Not that exactly but he does equally annoying shit. I guess in his eyes so do I. Lol.
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:54 AM
I work 60 hrs a week, my dh works 40. His job is easy and he's in a heated building. My job is physically demanding and I'm either in a unheated warehouse or driving with my windows down. I homeschool our kids after being up all night. He'd never say anything to me even if it drove him nuts, lol.
Quoting TruthSayar: Drives me crazy!!!

Quoting KsAangel25: No, my dh is the one who wraps up or puts food in tupperware. I'll just put food in the fridge, lol. He knows I'm going to do it so he'll look in after I'm done eating.
TruthSayar
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:56 AM
Wow. What do you do?

Quoting KsAangel25: I work 60 hrs a week, my dh works 40. His job is easy and he's in a heated building. My job is physically demanding and I'm either in a unheated warehouse or driving with my windows down. I homeschool our kids after being up all night. He'd never say anything to me even if it drove him nuts, lol.

jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:58 AM
None doesn't do that but if he did it woukd drive me crazy. But he does leave empty boxes in the cabinets. I can't stand that
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:59 AM
I deliver newspapers for one company and distribution with another company. I'll be sweating from how fast I'm moving when it's 10° in our warehouse. It's a great workout :)
Quoting TruthSayar: Wow. What do you do?

Quoting KsAangel25: I work 60 hrs a week, my dh works 40. His job is easy and he's in a heated building. My job is physically demanding and I'm either in a unheated warehouse or driving with my windows down. I homeschool our kids after being up all night. He'd never say anything to me even if it drove him nuts, lol.

Johnsmom5892
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 8:00 AM
I wouldn't like that. My husband doesn't eat without me actually making him his meal unless it's a bowl of cereal or a quick snack lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)