Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You @#* SOB!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:24 AM
  • 53 Replies

Stop filling my apron with snow! 

OK, I am not really mad, but man there is nothing more frustrating than clearing out the end of your driveway and along comes the plow and fills it with snow again. I am very appreciative of them plowing the street but damn. Those piles are always the heaviest to move. Ah well. I'll consider this my workout for the day since the gym is closed. 

*On a related note, damn you people who throw the snow into the street rather than piling it up to the side. Where do you think that snow ends up? In someone else's driveway! OK, vent over. Need to go back into the blizzard soon to shovel some more. :(

Peyton and Mackenzie~11/22/04

Do Not Breed or Buy Labels

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:28 AM
We deal with snow and plow piles regularly, but I'm just so glad they clear the roads that I don't mind shoveling the bit at the end of my drive!
ThisMom128
by That Mom on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:30 AM
This is going to be my battle in a couple of hours... Not looking forward to it.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:31 AM

Oh I'm grateful. I'm on a county road so they keep it super clear which is wonderful for us. It's just that it means I have to constantly go out and shovel again so I can get out of my driveway. But I will find the silver lining... today was supposed to be arm day at the gym. I'm using my arms a lot, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: We deal with snow and plow piles regularly, but I'm just so glad they clear the roads that I don't mind shoveling the bit at the end of my drive!

blondieinva80
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM
This makes me so happy for a snow blower this year. I had shoulder surgery this week,so no way I would have been shoveling!
geeez
by Baroness on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM
Yeah it's definitely going to be a pain in the ass....
Spare.Time
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM

How much snow have you gotten already?

Not with this storm but several times a year this regularly happens.  I hate it, but at least the roads are driveable.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM

LOL, everytime I hear the plow come scraping by I'm like, "Shit!".

Quoting ThisMom128: This is going to be my battle in a couple of hours... Not looking forward to it.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM

Every year I tell my husband to buy a snow blower. 18 years in the house... no blower yet. I'm the one that does the majority of the shoveling at home since he has to go into his job and do it. He literally just left 15 minutes ago so it's me and the girls clearing it out.

Quoting blondieinva80: This makes me so happy for a snow blower this year. I had shoulder surgery this week,so no way I would have been shoveling!

ThisMom128
by That Mom on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:34 AM
You gotta love it when you just finish the end of your driveway and feel all accomplished and then he dumps it right on you and the end

Quoting two4one:

LOL, everytime I hear the plow come scraping by I'm like, "Shit!".

Quoting ThisMom128: This is going to be my battle in a couple of hours... Not looking forward to it.

two4one
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:35 AM

I'd hazard a guess at this point over a foot and not stopping any time soon. :(

Quoting Spare.Time:

How much snow have you gotten already?

Not with this storm but several times a year this regularly happens.  I hate it, but at least the roads are driveable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)