Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Making a Murderer!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM
  • 36 Replies

Has anyone else watched this show? Oh my gosh! I've never had so many emotions while watching a show. And I'm still so confused and shocked (and a million other emotions). If you've watched the show what are your opinions?

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:29 AM
Nope.

Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
geeez
by Baroness on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:33 AM
Never heard of it BUMP
Sneaky_Banana
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

It's really great documentary on a guy that was locked up for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit. But that's just the start of it. I won't even go into more detail because it's just so crazy and something you would have to watch. Telling much more could be a spoiler. I highly recommend it and I don't usually like documentaries. 

Quoting geeez: Never heard of it BUMP

imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:39 AM

I watched it. all I can say is i really hope he did it.

google Edward wayne edwards, interesting theory.

halsmommy14
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I laugh daily at the friends of mine who KNOW he's innocent and can't believe he was framed!!!!!!

(Here's a hint, that documentary was made by people who think he's innocent so of course it's 100% biased)

BHLF4
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:44 AM
Hubby and I watched it and we have decided that we would never, ever live in WI! I would be terrified the cops were going to put me in jail for a speeding ticket. I don't know if he did it or not, but there were definitely some pretty serious legal complications and oversights.
Sneaky_Banana
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:46 AM

I did come across information that was left out of the documentary (conveniently) that makes me think he did do it. But definitely not in the way that was presented. And even if I assume he is guilty I believe the police in that county did not care. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Which I find completely sickening. They were just out for revenge. I'm just still undecided on his guilt/innocence.

Quoting imthatgirl0607:

I watched it. all I can say is i really hope he did it.

google Edward wayne edwards, interesting theory.

RIPCORD
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:49 AM
I haven't watched it yet. Is it on Hulu or Netflix?
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Surprisingly, I've never seen it. It's not the type of documentary that interests me.
RIPCORD
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 9:50 AM
I did watch it on Dr. Phil and I think he's guilty. I heard the documentary was pretty bias towards him being innocent.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)