Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney booking and question.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I know there are a lot of Disney professional vacationers, lol...out there and I'm wondering....where is the best place to book packages?  We are very flexible about what we do as we will just be happy to be there. 

We will need airfare from the midwest and hotel.  No rental car is necessary I suppose unless we stay off site which normally we don't do and if they have shuttles, we wouldn't need a car.   We want to do Disney and Universal if possible but again, we could just do Disney.  We just havent been to Universal for quite a few years and it would be fun to do again.

We like to eat out and do not need a kitchen in the room.  A fridge would be nice though because if I did have a car, I'd stop at a grocery store and get some drinks and a few snacks to have in the room and carry in. 

It's just my husband, myself, and kids aged 19 and 11. 

If you are a seasoned, Disney vacation professional...how would you go about booking?  Thanks! :)

Oh, and the only park I think we really want to make sure we do is Epcot

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:31 PM
We have always booked directly through Disney.

However, I have friends who swear by Disney travel agents. You may want to Google for some of those with good reviews..many of them don't charge anything either.
answeredprayer
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:31 PM
Following...
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 1:33 PM
I booked directly through Disney. It seems you get all of the same perks as booking through an agent. I just don't see the need for an agent when I can do it myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:31 PM

Bumping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:37 PM

You used to be able to get some extra stuff if you booked through AAA, but I think Disney has ended their relationship with AAA?  IDK because we haven't booked through AAA since 2009, I booked our last trip on the Disney website.  Visit disboards.com and undercovertourist.com, there's lots of knowledgable people there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)