Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you really complaining about me being nerdy? the f***?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

i guess you could say iv always been one of those weird nerds, like you cant tell im into anime and mangas, j-pop and star wars, harry potter and lord of the rings, no one knows im into that stuff lol

anyway so im a dog trainer, my business is literally called "dark side pet training" literally my business is a play on friggen star wars and this woman who was in the class yesterday was bitching that im "fucking nerdy".  then at the end of the class i handed out treats to the pets, the one that listened the best got a peanut butter darth vader one and the rest got beef flavored light saber ones. she got all dramatic and said i must not have any friends and this is why i have to do this job......dude you signed up for the class, YOU. i have your name in the roster, not someone elses saying you were coming, YOURS. you signed up for the class, you knew from the start that it was going to be nerdy. ffs do you just sign up for shit to complain or something?.....my god.....

needed to vent dont mind me

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM

DId you kick her out? Because I would not tolerate someone speaking to me that way,. I would have handed her registration fee back and told 1. That you solemly swear she is up to no good and 2. That her dog "Shall not pass"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Hahaha. Next class, dress up like Darth Vader and use the force on her dog.
MOM-RN
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You should have told her that she was welcome to leave at any point but there wouldn't be a refund and if she continued to speak to you in that manner she would be asked to leave without a refund. 

Some people need to be told their behavior is unacceptable.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:31 PM

LOL i should

Quoting Anonymous 2: Hahaha. Next class, dress up like Darth Vader and use the force on her dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:31 PM

I would probably complain about how immature you sound. 

TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Why are you turning those dogs to the dark side? I'd prefer a Jedi training class for my dog...lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:32 PM

oh no! i read so im immature? the horror lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I would probably complain about how immature you sound. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:32 PM
I would have asked her to leave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:32 PM

lol well dark side sounded better than anything else i tried 

Quoting TinkTink205: Why are you turning those dogs to the dark side? I'd prefer a Jedi training class for my dog...lol.

tezell78
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 2:33 PM
You should have reminded her that while you may be nerdy, SHE was paying you to "do that job"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)