Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All the bowls are dirty, buy more while you're out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
Seriously? Dh just texted me this. I accident left Walmart this morning without the shirt I bought for ds1, so I can't back to get it. Dh texted me to buy more bowls bcuz we only have 3 and they're dirty. Look in the sink, they're all in there. I washed 3 last night for the kids dinner and left the rest for this morning, I just haven't had a chance to wash them yet. He wants me to buy more... I would still have to wash them. Is it really that hard to wash a couple bowls for cereal?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this

if you have more than 3 people in your house, you should have more than 3 bowls.

otherwise, tell him to get off his ass and wash them.

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:45 PM
He sounds lazy.
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:45 PM
He sounds lazy.
Mrs.ChuckBass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:46 PM
😐😑😐😞
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:46 PM
That's lazy. It takes seconds to wash a damn bowl.
Gorilla_Mama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:46 PM
How long does it take to wash dishes? Why didn't you do them all last night?
SSwtP
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:47 PM

If you typically only need 3 at a time, he should wash them.  If you get more, he will just add them to the dirty bowls.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:47 PM
He had to have been joking.
MysticLove
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:52 PM

I sounds like (and I could be wrong) that she has more than 3 but that their are not enough clean ones because 3 of the bowls are dirty.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

if you have more than 3 people in your house, you should have more than 3 bowls.

otherwise, tell him to get off his ass and wash them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 3:52 PM
We've been at the point where dishes break or something. I absolutely hate the porous plastic ones. But target sells other tough plastic ones for like $1.25.
I have run to goodwill and bought a glass set because I was too lazy to unpack. Lol

We now have like 4 full sets of dishes with plates, mugs/cups, bowls and serving plates. Along with our mismatched sets. I hate not having enough for everyone.

But my spoons keep going missing lol I'm constantly buying new silverware. I think dh leaves them and my containers at work. :( I'll notice I have 2-5 and 2 lids. Then one day they are suddenly all in the sink lol
If you happened to be near me, I'd give you one of our sets.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)