Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you serious?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
So I belly dance for fun and I'm 24 weeks pregnant. Well I had a class this morning and once it was over these 2 girls from the gym across the parking lot were walking by. They looked me up and down and one of them asked which dude in my class was the father....I just raised my eye brow and pointed to the car next to them and said "my husband". Their eyes got all wide and they walked away really fast.....

Iv gotten "slut" comments before because I belly dance...wtf is up with that? Is it considered slut or something I'm not aware of?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Felicity_Smoak
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:03 PM
I personally wouldn't think it's slutty and have actually thought about trying it myself. I've heard it's really good for your core/midsection area
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:04 PM
Oh god it is lol it kicked my ass when I started after my ds was born 5 years ago.

Quoting Felicity_Smoak: I personally wouldn't think it's slutty and have actually thought about trying it myself. I've heard it's really good for your core/midsection area
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 4:06 PM
I don't think so. I've seen the amount of work it takes to do that and it impresses me that someone can do that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)