Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quirks

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:17 PM
  • 11 Replies
Do you have any quirks that cause first world problems? For example I hate when people tie plastic grocery bags shut. I try to re-use them as garbage bags, to put cat litter in, etc. When they are tied in a knot its hard to get them untied. Usually I have to rip them.

What are your quirks?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:25 PM
I don't like dry dishes in the sink. The food/sauce/bits and pieces leftovers will just stick to the dish.. Grr lol just leave water on the dish and I'll take care of the rest. :)

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:28 PM
LOL I HATE that too! I hate when my husband squeezes the toothpaste in the middle or like acts like he is squeezing out the last drop on top even though the bottom is filled!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM
Lol, I feel ya! My mil did that once and I was like noooooooooo, LOL I'm very OCD about a lot of things! Ugh I get on my own nerves sometimes, I swear, LOL!!!

Quoting Jasuzha: Do you have any quirks that cause first world problems? For example I hate when people tie plastic grocery bags shut. I try to re-use them as garbage bags, to put cat litter in, etc. When they are tied in a knot its hard to get them untied. Usually I have to rip them.

What are your quirks?
TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:32 PM
I don't like when people post pics of their kids on fb and call them "precous angles".
Jasuzha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:44 PM
I am OCD too. Another thing that irritates me is when people don't fold towels and linen the way I like it. Its okay if its theirs but please don't help fold my laundry if you cannot do it my way. πŸ˜›

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol, I feel ya! My mil did that once and I was like noooooooooo, LOL I'm very OCD about a lot of things! Ugh I get on my own nerves sometimes, I swear, LOL!!!

Quoting Jasuzha: Do you have any quirks that cause first world problems? For example I hate when people tie plastic grocery bags shut. I try to re-use them as garbage bags, to put cat litter in, etc. When they are tied in a knot its hard to get them untied. Usually I have to rip them.

What are your quirks?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:56 PM
Oh mah gooooodness! Yes! And pls just put the rest of the towels back how you found them after pulling out the one THAT'S ON THE BOTTOM! Arrrgh πŸ™… Lol
I can go on for days probably about my quirks, it's horrible. 😢😏

Quoting Jasuzha: I am OCD too. Another thing that irritates me is when people don't fold towels and linen the way I like it. Its okay if its theirs but please don't help fold my laundry if you cannot do it my way. πŸ˜›

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol, I feel ya! My mil did that once and I was like noooooooooo, LOL I'm very OCD about a lot of things! Ugh I get on my own nerves sometimes, I swear, LOL!!!

What are your quirks?
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:59 PM

I hate when you go to the grocery store or bodega, and the cashier licks their fingers before touching all of your plastic bags to open them. That is disgusting.

Jasuzha
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

That is gross. Thankfully I have only run into maybe three that did that.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I hate when you go to the grocery store or bodega, and the cashier licks their fingers before touching all of your plastic bags to open them. That is disgusting.

MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2016 at 2:19 AM
Things have to be lined up in a pantry and I can't stand mismatched dishes. Dishes also have to be put away lined up and in order. I don't have a Tupperware top drawer, I have everything neatly stacked and don't have mismatched Tupperware.
.MiaBella.
by Mia on Jan. 24, 2016 at 2:34 AM

Ew.. that's pretty gross

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I hate when you go to the grocery store or bodega, and the cashier licks their fingers before touching all of your plastic bags to open them. That is disgusting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)