Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ummm wtf lol some people are crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Moving is free????? Lol.

If you are renting?!!!! Rofl

Just rent your house out and rent?!

:)

Sorry but if you are paying a mortgage and your credit isn't great it's not easy to just move.

If you want another house you need to sell the old one and have money for a down payment and get enough from your home to cover what's left of that mortgage at least and your credit has to be good or better to get the new home.

You need a way to move your stuff so you may have to get a moving company or rent a u-haul. Finding someone to rent your old house for what you pay on mortgage is hard.

If you decide to rent you have to deal with a landlord. Pay 1st months rent, last months rent, security deposit, possible pet deposits, etc. that takes money. Most places check credit too so you need decent to good credit.

Again you need to move your things. So you probably have to have the cash for a moving truck or a u-haul.

Moving isn't easy or free no matter how shitty your neighbors are. I certainly can't just move on a whim.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:20 PM
Moving is expensive no matter what
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:22 PM
Exactly

Quoting thenameshailie: Moving is expensive no matter what
Mommy2Bri425
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:22 PM

What brought this about?

theResidentCat
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Well technically if you move yourself and have a truc, you can do it without a uhaul.... Its not so much it is expensive to move, its a pain in the ass to move.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:24 PM
Some moron in
My other post kept arguing if the op's neighbor was such an asshole to move. She explained she couldn't afford it was stuck in a mortgage etc she called it excuses. Said move get an apartment rent out your house.

Quoting Mommy2Bri425:

What brought this about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:25 PM
It Is expensive though and that op didn't have a truck

Quoting theResidentCat:

Well technically if you move yourself and have a truc, you can do it without a uhaul.... Its not so much it is expensive to move, its a pain in the ass to move.

HellHound
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:25 PM
You said your other post then referred to OP as she. Why?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Some moron in

My other post kept arguing if the op's neighbor was such an asshole to move. She explained she couldn't afford it was stuck in a mortgage etc she called it excuses. Said move get an apartment rent out your house.
Quoting Mommy2Bri425:

What brought this about?

Mommy2Bri425
by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:26 PM

LOL, yeah it isn't that easy to just up and move. THese people aren't very realistic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Some moron in My other post kept arguing if the op's neighbor was such an asshole to move. She explained she couldn't afford it was stuck in a mortgage etc she called it excuses. Said move get an apartment rent out your house.
Quoting Mommy2Bri425:

What brought this about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:26 PM
The other post

Quoting HellHound: You said your other post then referred to OP as she. Why?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Some moron in
Quoting Mommy2Bri425:

What brought this about?

TinkTink205
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2016 at 5:29 PM
Moving sucks. I moved August of 2015 and August 2014.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)